Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 409,893 times)

Orbital Nuke

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jul 20, 2011, 09:37:24 AM
http://www.alicia-logic.com/capsimages/mib_008VincentDOnofrio.jpg
He's several steps ahead of you, man.

He was an inter-galactic alien capable of inter-stellar travel.

He's leagues ahead of any of us.

Crazy Rich

Just hit puberty already. It's a symbol of manhood to be able to shave on a regular basis.

I highly doubt your a scientist so what would you even know about personally going up the ladder of evolution? That is like saying you have a bigger dick than anyone because you have mastered the power of the sun.

keylight-di

Not as scientist but as biologist I can say one thing: the thicker beard / stubble /potential beard - the higher the testosterone level in man's body. And the higher the level of testosterone -> the man is more masculine. So, in your place, Orbital, I'd not enjoyed by the lack of facial hair ... ;)

SpaceMarines

Thinking about sex increases the testosterone level, so he can always try that.

Effectz

Effectz

Or he can start chewing on Anabolic steroids for a month.

keylight-di

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jul 20, 2011, 05:59:25 PM

Quote from: Effectz on Jul 20, 2011, 06:00:54 PM

It doesn't work this way, I'm afraid. :D Higher testosterone level -> bigger amount of potentially interested females. Not oposite. And beard it's only indicator.
On the other hand anabolic steroids kill sexually possibility, so it's very bad way. ;)

The only one thing he can do  - waiting for his puberty. Praying for beard... ;)

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: keylight-di on Jul 20, 2011, 06:52:09 PM
Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jul 20, 2011, 05:59:25 PM

Quote from: Effectz on Jul 20, 2011, 06:00:54 PM

It doesn't work this way, I'm afraid. :D Higher testosterone level -> bigger amount of potentially interested females. Not oposite. And beard it's only indicator.
On the other hand anabolic steroids kill sexually possibility, so it's very bad way. ;)

The only one thing he can do  - waiting for his puberty. Praying for beard... ;)

How do anabolic steroids kill sexual possibility,if you say your balls shrink im going to slap you  ;D.It can be subscribed to people who have low testosterone levels.

I hate people who try dodge taxi fairs.

keylight-di

Quote from: Effectz on Jul 20, 2011, 06:58:15 PM
How do anabolic steroids kill sexual possibility,if you say your balls shrink im going to slap you  ;D.It can be subscribed to people who have low testosterone levels.

Do you know what means the word "impotence"? You can slap me but it can't change facts. ;)

Think logically - if you take hormones from outside, why your body would have to produce similar thingies, huh? It's biology and body is very economical machine.

Effectz

Effectz

Its not proven that you become impotent from taking them.Your Testes shrink yes,but when you stop taking them they go back to normal,hence economical machine.

keylight-di

Not so easy. It's machine, but very delicate, destroyed/stopped once - it can't be easilly started again. Maybe just read a bit about it, but from scientifical sources.
All sportsmen on steroids have problems with impotency, bones (osteoporosis), the nervous system... etc, etc.

And you are talking to biologist, but not to man. ;)

Effectz

Effectz

And you are talking to a person who's dad(who is 58 and healthy as an Ox) and 2 brothers  are into bodybuilding,And all sportsmen dont have problems.The ones with problems are people who abuse the shit out of the stuff.The topic of steroids is all very tabu.

I hate people who dodge paying taxi fair!

keylight-di

Okay, topic completed, as I see... ;)

Crazy Rich

So... If I grew a good mustache and/or beard or just have the ability to do so... I would attract the ladies?

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: keylight-di on Jul 20, 2011, 07:30:03 PM
Okay, topic completed, as I see... ;)

maledoro

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed