Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 409,821 times)

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: Vulhala on May 01, 2011, 02:39:27 AM
Wow. You guys are great.
We aim to please.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

The fetish that people had. I see too many images of fat versions of other fictional characters and I don't know why people find it sexy?

DJ Pu$$yface

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on May 01, 2011, 02:30:31 PM
The fetish that people had. I see too many images of fat versions of other fictional characters and I don't know why people find it sexy?

I'm sure everbody has some messed up fetish.

Foot fetish, diaper fetish, fat fetish...

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

There's worse.

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: OmegaZilla on May 01, 2011, 08:17:06 PM
There's worse.
Oh, not all of them are bad...

chupacabras acheronsis

ha. it's like filling a survey for me.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I wish I did not see the milk image link on the Wiki. Amazing how the Wikipedia can get way with that. I don't see fetish of Rule 63 versions of male characters neither since I seen some nasty ones before on Google? Do people really find a female version of Beast Boy, Batman, Goku, Mario, and Sponge Bob hot?

chupacabras acheronsis

sometimes people feel uncomfortable being attracted to a character of the same sex, so sex change and rule 63 helps them reinforce their sexuality.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Speaking of fetish, I can't stand super gaint size boobs. I like boobs, not balloons. I don't know why people like boobs bigger then their whole head?

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on May 01, 2011, 08:44:48 PM
I wish I did not see the milk image link on the Wiki. Amazing how the Wikipedia can get way with that. I don't see fetish of Rule 63 versions of male characters neither since I seen some nasty ones before on Google? Do people really find a female version of Beast Boy, Batman, Goku, Mario, and Sponge Bob hot?

What's not to like? :laugh:

DJ Pu$$yface

If their hot, why not?

Quote from: Shasvre on May 01, 2011, 08:49:48 PM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/collegeotr/images/blogs/900bc72b9c35685132feceab68c63f12.jpg

What's not to like? :laugh:

:o

chupacabras acheronsis

i'd let her jump on my mushroom if you know what i mean.

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on May 01, 2011, 08:49:34 PMI don't know why people like boobs bigger then their whole head?
Leftovers.

DJ Pu$$yface

Lactophilia.

chupacabras acheronsis

Human milk tastes awful, i don't know why would anyone like it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed