Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 409,855 times)

Pn2501

Pn2501

And there's nothing wrong with being interested in pop culture, I'd go as far to say that this site exists due to it.

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: Vulhala on Apr 30, 2011, 10:12:55 PMBut the fact remains that 2 billion people from all around the world watched that wedding.
...while muttering, "When the hell is this shit going to be over?! It's on all the networks!"

Quote from: Vulhala on Apr 30, 2011, 10:12:55 PMA lot of people definitely did give a f**k.
1000 is a lot of people.

chupacabras acheronsis

you are understating the amount of bored old ladies in the world.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Whatever guys. I find no point in arguing with you. Ive already said I found it uplifting because A:

It reminded me, a 26 year old Brit who missed Dianas wedding and funeral, of the spectacle of Royal celebration. And B:

Because for the first time I have taken true pride in something I had taken for granted, yet was fundamentally inherent to my identity.

If you don't like it, no one forced you to watch it, so troll your own sense of morbid curiosity next time

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: Vulhala on May 01, 2011, 01:03:00 AMIt reminded me, a 26 year old Brit who missed Dianas wedding
Holy shit! You're 56?! You're older than I am!

Quote from: Vulhala on May 01, 2011, 01:03:00 AMand funeral, of the spectacle of Royal celebration.
I know you Britons can be somber, but you actually celebrate at funerals? It's a country where the Addams Family would fit in!

Quote from: Vulhala on May 01, 2011, 01:03:00 AMBecause for the first time I have taken true pride in something I had taken for granted, yet was fundamentally inherent to my identity.
But did they invite you and serve you beer?

Quote from: Vulhala on May 01, 2011, 01:03:00 AMIf you don't like it, no one forced you to watch it, so troll your own sense of morbid curiosity next time
The TV networks did. As for having a "morbid curiosity", I don't celebrate at funerals...

Blacklabel

SiL

SiL

Poor dude, his dick must be growing out of his knee.

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: SiL on May 01, 2011, 02:05:44 AM
Poor dude, his dick must be growing out of his knee.
It's from all that inbreeding.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Wow. You guys are great.

SiL

SiL

I was pointing out how much of a failure the 'shopped image is.

Blacklabel

...and now the image doesnt show up anymore... fail. damn. the link - http://twitpic.com/4r3mes still funny even if it's shopped...

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Blacklabel on May 01, 2011, 04:12:28 AM
...and now the image doesnt show up anymore... fail. damn. the link - http://twitpic.com/4r3mes still funny even if it's shopped...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7t0s1rLkXY#

DJ Pu$$yface

My god I love this site.  :laugh:

Blacklabel

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!  :D

perfect!

Fujimaster

Quote from: DJ Pu$$yface on May 01, 2011, 05:42:15 AM
My god I love this site.  :laugh:

I know right? Its so

FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed