Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 409,776 times)

First Blood

I would like to say I've enjoyed the battle Blain & Prison Mike have put on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioE_O7Lm0I4#

Prison_Mike

Quote from: BLAIN on Apr 29, 2011, 08:10:58 PM
I suggest you quit wasting your time. You aren't making a difference. You're just a case study in futility, desperately trying to help people to make yourself feel better, donating money but in reality accomplishing nothing. The best way to help someone is to pay taxes, because real stuff gets done when billions of tax dollars are leant to cleanup and rescue efforts by your government.

Everything is wrong with you when you simply are a heartless cold asshole who doesn't feel an ounce of compassion for a fellow human being suffering even if you don't know them.
And you're a weak, ridiculous fool. And obviously I feel compassion for the people I know: I'm not some fool who's drawn all emotion away. But I don't feel compassion for people I've never, nor will ever, meet, nor have I ever heard of until I turned the T.V on

Donating something does acomplish something, you saying it doesn't make you feel better, again proves you, yourself, only want to feel better, and refuse to be selfless and help somebody else by sacrifycing at least $10. You are a gigantic cock, you are the biggest cock I have ever seen,I have enever met a douche bigger then you. Something IS terribly wrong with you.

How am I weak for feeling compassion for the feeling in Japan, you are a cold, heartless, asshole. You would rather hear about a family of celebrity leeches because the real stuff makes you feel bad, yet you say you don't feel bad for them. I can't change you being a gigantic cock, I can't, I'm just embaressed you are a human being.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Apr 29, 2011, 08:15:01 PM
Quote from: Prison_Mike on Apr 29, 2011, 08:07:35 PM
Quote from: BLAIN on Apr 29, 2011, 08:05:25 PM
QuoteYes, if you feel no compassion for your fellow man, something IS wrong with you.
I obviously feel compassion for the people I know. But not the people who I only hear about when disaster strikes. Nothing's wrong with me.

QuoteI don't suggest you feel terrible for every man and woman, I never said that, I'm saying feel compassion, donate to charity, and be less of a cold hearted douche. And yes, you help a family, you saying that it doesn't make you feel better truly shows you only care about yourself. It's for them to feel better, not youself. You are a hideous human being, I am ashamed to even call you a human being. It has nothing to do about your self, it is about being selfless. If you don't get that, you can stop justifying yourself, because something is terribly wrong with you, something terrible, and I suggest you grow a heart.
Blah blah blah

Everything is wrong with you when you simply are a heartless cold asshole who doesn't feel an ounce of compassion for a fellow human being suffering even if you don't know them.

http://dudelol.com/DO-NOT-HOTLINK-IMAGES/Women-and-children-first-you-asshole-gif.gif

What are you even getting at?
Pretty sure that was summed up clearly by his text... and GIF.

Quote from: Master Chief on Apr 29, 2011, 08:14:09 PM
I hate that Blain doesn't care about me.  :'(

If its any consolation, I care about you my friend.
Dude, he was joking. :laugh:

BANE

BANE

Oy Vay. Listen, I don't want to appear as a cold, heartless asshole (not that I care  ;)). This spiralled out of control from something innocent, and turned into a discussion  I never really wanted to have. Obviously, having conversed with you folks and knowing that you're all (for the most part) pretty cool people, I'd be pretty sad to see you die. The whole point I was trying to make is that it's futile to feel sad for people who die in disasters and genocides, as there's just too many of them.

Donating something does acomplish something, you saying it doesn't make you feel better, again proves you, yourself, only want to feel better, and refuse to be selfless and help somebody else by sacrifycing at least $10. You are a gigantic cock, you are the biggest cock I have ever seen,I have enever met a douche bigger then you. Something IS terribly wrong with you.
Wow! What an intelligent argument! I must say I have to bow down now to your impressiveness. However, just so you know, I'm pushing 12 inches  ;) :D

Also, I didn't say it doesn't make me feel better, I said it makes you feel better. I mentioned nothing of myself in that regard. You give $10: that pays for what, two cans of soup? Big deal. That accomplishes nothing. Be realistic. Pay taxes, and shit will really get done when billion of dollars get donated by your government. Again, you donate to make yourself feel better, thinking you've done something. Think] realistically. With costs these days, $10 gets practically nothing. So while you may think you're making a difference, it's futile. Basically, giving that little only serves to make you feel better.

How am I weak for feeling compassion for the feeling in Japan, you are a cold, heartless, asshole. You would rather hear about a family of celebrity leeches because the real stuff makes you feel bad, yet you say you don't feel bad for them. I can't change you being a gigantic cock, I can't, I'm just embaressed you are a human being.
Wow. How amazingly insightful. I guess I just lost.
Your preaching is getting on my nerves.
Oh, and you're weak simply in that you're easily exploited.

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Apr 29, 2011, 08:19:00 PM
Quote from: Prison_Mike on Apr 29, 2011, 08:07:35 PM
Quote from: BLAIN on Apr 29, 2011, 08:05:25 PM
QuoteYes, if you feel no compassion for your fellow man, something IS wrong with you.
I obviously feel compassion for the people I know. But not the people who I only hear about when disaster strikes. Nothing's wrong with me.

QuoteI don't suggest you feel terrible for every man and woman, I never said that, I'm saying feel compassion, donate to charity, and be less of a cold hearted douche. And yes, you help a family, you saying that it doesn't make you feel better truly shows you only care about yourself. It's for them to feel better, not youself. You are a hideous human being, I am ashamed to even call you a human being. It has nothing to do about your self, it is about being selfless. If you don't get that, you can stop justifying yourself, because something is terribly wrong with you, something terrible, and I suggest you grow a heart.
Blah blah blah

http://dudelol.com/DO-NOT-HOTLINK-IMAGES/Women-and-children-first-you-asshole-gif.gif

What are you even getting at?
Pretty sure that was summed up clearly by his text... and GIF.

Quote from: Master Chief on Apr 29, 2011, 08:14:09 PM
I hate that Blain doesn't care about me.  :'(

If its any consolation, I care about you my friend.
Dude, he was joking. :laugh:
I know.

Prison_Mike

Quote from: BLAIN on Apr 29, 2011, 08:23:16 PM
Oy Vay. Listen, I don't want to appear as a cold, heartless asshole (not that I care  ;)). This spiralled out of control from something innocent, and turned into a discussion  I never really wanted to have. Obviously, having conversed with you folks and knowing that you're all (for the most part) pretty cool people, I'd be pretty sad to see you die. The whole point I was trying to make is that it's futile to feel sad for people who die in disasters and genocides, as there's just too many of them.

Wow! What an intelligent argument! I must say I have to bow down now to your impressiveness. However, just so you know, I'm pushing 12 inches  ;) :D

Also, I didn't say it doesn't make me feel better, I said it makes you feel better. I mentioned nothing of myself in that regard. You give $10: that pays for what, two cans of soup? Big deal. That accomplishes nothing. Be realistic. Pay taxes, and shit will really get done when billion of dollars get donated by your government. Again, you donate to make yourself feel better, thinking you've done something. Think] realistically. With costs these days, $10 gets practically nothing. So while you may think you're making a difference, it's futile. Basically, giving that little only serves to make you feel better.

Wow. How amazingly insightful. I guess I just lost.
Shut up. Your preaching is getting on my nerves. Your actions are futile.
Oh, and you're weak simply in that you're easily exploited.

So caring about people is weak, what in the cock is wrong with you? Really what is wrong with you, giving a dollar for people suffering is fine, even if you don't know them, because it could make a child feel better, and even save a life. You are just simply an asshole, and I'm glad you are admiting it, you are the biggest asshole I have ever met.

What do I hate, cold heartless cocks who aren't willing to do anything but for people whom he knows. God you just make me want to tear my intestines out and hang myself with them, JUST KNOWING, you are in my same species. I realy can't understand how you cannot feel an ounce of compassion for people you don't know! You are a selfish prick, and I hope a disaster washes you from the planet, so NOBODY could give a flying f**k about you.

Nightmare Asylum

My terrible eyesight.

BANE

BANE

QuoteSo caring about people is weak, what in the cock is wrong with you? Really what is wrong with you, giving a dollar for people suffering is fine, even if you don't know them, because it could make a child feel better, and even save a life. You are just simply an asshole, and I'm glad you are admiting it, you are the biggest asshole I have ever met.
That's a lie. What costs a dollar these days, really? Really? Think clearly. With costs of everything rising, your dollar wouldn't pay for anything. Again, it's futile.
And I see you've just resorted to name-calling. That's great. Real intelligent. Makes you look like a real winner.

QuoteWhat do I hate, cold heartless cocks who aren't willing to do anything but for people whom he knows. God you just make me want to tear my intestines out and hang myself with them, JUST KNOWING, you are in my same species. I realy can't understand how you cannot feel an ounce of compassion for people you don't know! You are a selfish prick, and I hope a disaster washes you from the planet, so NOBODY could give a flying f**k about you.
How nice. And here I was thinking you loved people, but now you want me to die!?  :o
You're hilarious.  :D

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Apr 29, 2011, 08:26:19 PM
I know.
...awful serious style of responding to things you've identified as jokes, huh?

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Apr 29, 2011, 08:31:53 PM
Quote from: Ghost Rider on Apr 29, 2011, 08:26:19 PM
I know.
...awful serious style of responding to things you've identified as jokes, huh?
Its my style after all.

Prison_Mike

Quote from: BLAIN on Apr 29, 2011, 08:31:09 PM
QuoteSo caring about people is weak, what in the cock is wrong with you? Really what is wrong with you, giving a dollar for people suffering is fine, even if you don't know them, because it could make a child feel better, and even save a life. You are just simply an asshole, and I'm glad you are admiting it, you are the biggest asshole I have ever met.
That's a lie. What costs a dollar these days, really? Really? Think clearly. With costs of everything rising, your dollar wouldn't pay for anything. Again, it's futile.
And I see you've just resorted to name-calling. That's great. Real intelligent. Makes you look like a real winner.

QuoteWhat do I hate, cold heartless cocks who aren't willing to do anything but for people whom he knows. God you just make me want to tear my intestines out and hang myself with them, JUST KNOWING, you are in my same species. I realy can't understand how you cannot feel an ounce of compassion for people you don't know! You are a selfish prick, and I hope a disaster washes you from the planet, so NOBODY could give a flying f**k about you.
How nice. And here I was thinking you loved people, but now you want me to die!?  :o
You're hilarious.  :D

I don't care about you because you fail to care about the entire human population othe then the, probably also assholes, family and friends. It's called karma cock-face. Then give $5, give 10, why you simply don't care about the men and woman suffering world wide, makes you the biggest selfish dick I have ever met. You are the definition of selfish dick.

What do I hate, selfish dicks.

BANE

BANE

QuoteI don't care about you because you fail to care about the entire human population othe then the, probably also assholes, family and friends. It's called karma cock-face. Then give $5, give 10, why you simply don't care about the men and woman suffering world wide, makes you the biggest selfish dick I have ever met. You are the definition of selfish dick.

:D And you're actions define two things.
1) Futility
2) Idiocy

There. Let's stop the name calling please. Just doesn't faze me.  ;)

Prison_Mike

Quote from: BLAIN on Apr 29, 2011, 08:36:03 PM
QuoteI don't care about you because you fail to care about the entire human population othe then the, probably also assholes, family and friends. It's called karma cock-face. Then give $5, give 10, why you simply don't care about the men and woman suffering world wide, makes you the biggest selfish dick I have ever met. You are the definition of selfish dick.

:D And you're actions define two things.
1) Futility
2) Idiocy

There. Let's stop the name calling please. Just doesn't faze me.  ;)

I'm not name calling, I'm telling you that you are the textbook definition of selfish. And because I feel compassion for others and not a bunch of rich leeching British bums, makes me an idiot? And making a family feel better by donating $50 like I did for the aid in Japan, does not meet the definition of futility, it meets the definition of kindness, something you seem to lack.

chupacabras acheronsis

Charity comes after the own.

Prison_Mike

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Apr 29, 2011, 08:40:50 PM
Charity comes after the own.

All I'm saying is that I have never met for of a selfish man then Blain, he makes me hope karma is fast acting.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed