Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 409,611 times)

Prison_Mike

You need to learn what an insult is then. I only attacked Horhey. Thats called an arguement, and no insulting was traded. Funny that you enjoy movies of fellow man getting mutilated, but at the same time can't take anything.

I'm over it if you are over it.

AliceApocalypse

There is no reason for you to come here and act like jerk, trying to get people angry by attacking them.  What are you trying to prove? Why are you blatantly attacking others?   I don't care what you think or say about me, but I can't help but wonder why you are here wasting your time and every one elses?  Why are you here?

Prison_Mike

Prison_Mike

First, I was not attacking anybody who hadn't  attacked me first, but  I did debate, there is a diffrence between insult and debate. Not openly hostile. And I'm here because I'm sick, and I took a couple days off and I have nothing to do. Why here? I'm a nerd, your a nerd, were all nerds, we have all the time in the world. Especially on a sick day.

I'm over it if you're over it.

AliceApocalypse

Actually calling another AVPG member "stupid" or "moron"  is openly hostile.  Might you consider changing your modis operandi to something a little more civil? 

Master Chief

For the record, I'm not a nerd. Geek would fit more, since I do collect action figures.

Prison_Mike

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Apr 26, 2011, 08:43:02 PM
Actually calling another AVPG member "stupid" or "moron"  is openly hostile.  Might you consider changing your modis operandi to something a little more civil? 

First off, I never said that, and I edited out anything I may have said that was hostile because I understood it was against the rules. I'm willing to change anything, you, on the other hand, just said I was the thing you hate the most about the world. Hmm...hello pot meet kettle.

Pn2501

Pn2501

Yes because its politically correct to be passive aggressive around here. :P

BANE

BANE

Quote from: Prison_Mike on Apr 26, 2011, 08:44:36 PM

First off, I never said that, and I edited out anything I may have said that was hostile because I understood it was against the rules. I'm willing to change anything, you, on the other hand, just said I was the thing you hate the most about the world. Hmm...hello pot meet kettle.
Good lord you're like a 5 year old.

AliceApocalypse

I do hate my friends getting attacked.  You and your friend Pn2501 have going about this all day.  What can you guys gain by acting this way?  I am tired of this game from you boys, this is really enough.  Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day on AVPG.

Pn2501

Pn2501

Yeah because I've been attacking everyone. ::)

Prison_Mike

Quote from: BLAIN on Apr 26, 2011, 08:48:08 PM

Good lord you're like a 5 year old.

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Apr 26, 2011, 08:53:19 PM

I do hate my friends getting attacked.  You and your friend Pn2501 have going about this all day.  What can you guys gain by acting this way?  I am tired of this game from you boys, this is really enough.  Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day on AVPG.

Also Alice, explain, how saying I'm the worst thing in the world to you, how is that diffrent from anything you think, I said.

Prison_Mike

Pn2501

Pn2501

Back on topic you know what I hate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7Ka5HUb7qg#

BANE

BANE

I want to punch them in the face...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed