Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 409,767 times)

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Apr 14, 2011, 01:49:47 AM
Quote from: Predator Queen on Apr 14, 2011, 01:48:48 AM
Trolls that disguise themselves as real member but really there trolls...

Sneaky, sneaky ninjas.

TheMonolith

Certain cynical and pessimistic people. I can get pessimism because the world is in a bad place right now.
But there are just some people who seem to make it their mission to bring everyone else down. And those people drive me nuts.

BANE

BANE

That's why every night I get out my swords and remove pessimistic people.

chupacabras acheronsis

love ye too.

SM

SM

Quote from: TheMonolith on Apr 14, 2011, 09:22:35 PM
Certain cynical and pessimistic people. I can get pessimism because the world is in a bad place right now.
But there are just some people who seem to make it their mission to bring everyone else down. And those people drive me nuts.

Only "right now"...?

Predator Queen

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Apr 14, 2011, 10:36:15 PM

love ye too.
but your diffrent chupa... your funny!

SM

SM

Quote from: Predator Queen on Apr 15, 2011, 12:56:51 AM
Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Apr 14, 2011, 10:36:15 PM

love ye too.
but your diffrent chupa... your funny!

His different and funny what...?

;D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: SM on Apr 14, 2011, 11:15:44 PM
Quote from: TheMonolith on Apr 14, 2011, 09:22:35 PM

Only "right now"...?

Well if you've only been reading for a few years now, anyway.

TheMonolith

Okay. So when you really get down to it, the world has never been in a good place. Like...ever.

But I'm still optimistic that the world can be made better! Anybody tries to take that from me...

SM

SM

Quote from: TheMonolith on Apr 15, 2011, 03:42:40 AM
Okay. So when you really get down to it, the world has never been in a good place. Like...ever.

But I'm still optimistic that the world can be made better! Anybody tries to take that from me...

Good things and bad things are constantly happening.  It's no worse now than it's ever been.  Probably the opposite.

AliceApocalypse

Yoga.  Most people I know go to yoga, talk about yoga, make a big deal out of yoga.  I tried it once, and only once.  The room  smelled like stinky feet and incense, the music was weird and the poses were stupid.  I just don't dig it, but always get stuck around it.  {cringe}

Xenodog

Xenodog

As an aspiring Zoologist this is pissing me off no end - http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/greenspace/2011/04/wolves-northern-rockies-budget-rider-montana-idaho.html
After thousands of dollars, years of monitoring and tonnes of dedication...their F*cking everything up all over again?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Apr 19, 2011, 05:06:45 PM
Yoga.  Most people I know go to yoga, talk about yoga, make a big deal out of yoga.  I tried it once, and only once.  The room  smelled like stinky feet and incense, the music was weird and the poses were stupid.  I just don't dig it, but always get stuck around it.  {cringe}

You don't understand yoga if you think the poses are 'stupid'.

The Saint

The Saint

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 19, 2011, 07:09:02 PM
Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Apr 19, 2011, 05:06:45 PM

You don't understand yoga if you think the poses are 'stupid'.
This.

Sharp Sticks

'Zoom and enhance' sequences. If I wanted to watch a sci-fi cop show I'd be watching Max Headroom reruns.

Blade Runner gets a free pass.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed