Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 409,713 times)

samoht

samoht

Quote from: The Ghoul on Feb 23, 2011, 05:11:38 AM
Quote from: samoht on Feb 23, 2011, 05:09:29 AM
As Ghoul said.

Little dogs that don't stop barking.

Our dog always barks at the door. And she doesn't stop. Really really annoying.

Its even more annoying when there's no one at the door and it keeps on barking!

Yeah.  :D

My dog goes crazy when someone comes back inside from collecting letters from the letter box...

Its like she hasn't seen them for weeks.

Predator Queen

I don't think so ... if someone was to hit a little dog in the ribs I bet it would shatter them... still sickens me to no end why you would want to kick a dog...

SM

SM

Quote from: Predator Queen on Feb 23, 2011, 05:17:11 AM
I don't think so ... if someone was to hit a little dog in the ribs I bet it would shatter them... still sickens me to no end why you would want to kick a dog...

I didn't say I did want to kick a dog.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: samoht on Feb 23, 2011, 05:15:15 AM
As Ghoul said.

My dog goes crazy when someone comes back inside from collecting letters from the letter box...

Yeah I know it loves me to death for some odd reason.

When everyone is home, it stilll spends the day with me. It follows me everywhere!

Not to sound mean but depends how hard you kick them and if you can catch them. They are fast.

No matter how bad I would want to kick this dog at times, i still wouldn't it but god it can be really annoying.

Because, i guess on some level i love it and so does my family. Still wish it wasn't so loud though.

Predator Queen

Quote from: SM on Feb 23, 2011, 05:19:50 AM

I didn't say I did want to kick a dog.
But it sounds like maledoro would...

SM

SM

QuoteNot to sound mean but depends how hard you kick them and if you can catch them.

That's right.  If you kick them up really high and don't catch them, they really could get hurt.

Predator Queen

Quote from: The Ghoul on Feb 23, 2011, 05:20:56 AM
As Ghoul said.

When everyone is home, it stilll spends the day with me. It follows me everywhere!

Not to sound mean but depends how hard you kick them and if you can catch them. They are fast.

No matter how bad I would want to kick this dog at times, i still wouldn't it but god it can be really annoying.

Because, i guess on some level i love it and so does my family. Still wish it wasn't so loud though.
Why would you kick them at all?!?

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

I'm just being honest with myself, not that I would kick the dog.

I have self control but I won't lie to myself that I wouldn't want to.

Simple as that.

Again, I do like the dog but it can get pretty annoying and when I'm woke up by such racket I'm never in the best of moods, but don't worry wouldn't kick the dog.

EEV2650

EEV2650

University kids who call in "broken toilet paper dispensers" as emergency maintenance calls...yeah, they're serious too.  :laugh:. I got that so far tonight as well as a fire alarm in an apartment that was going off. An RA called that one in. Since there was no fire and the thing obviously just has some dust in it I told her to tell them to push the reset button. The RA was like " I cant have my residents doing that". ::) So in the end a campus police officer had to drive out there to push the button for them

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: EEV2650 on Feb 23, 2011, 05:52:27 AM
University kids who call in "broken toilet paper dispensers" as emergency maintenance calls...yeah, they're serious too.  :laugh:. I got that so far tonight as well as a fire alarm in an apartment that was going off. An RA called that one in. Since there was no fire and the thing obviously just has some dust in it I told her to tell them to push the reset button. The RA was like " I cant have my residents doing that". ::) So in the end a campus police officer had to drive out there to push the button for them

My god that is annoying.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Predator Queen on Feb 23, 2011, 05:26:59 AM
Quote from: The Ghoul on Feb 23, 2011, 05:20:56 AM
As Ghoul said.

He doesn't. It just a way of verbally experssing his anger because they can be so annoying, like infants that don't stop crying and whining. I would never, ever harm one but I feel like it sometimes.

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: Predator Queen on Feb 23, 2011, 05:10:57 AM
How people want to kick a little dog just because its loud... that's a bit cruel... you could kill it if you kicked it...
Folks, she's catching on!

It's called "tenderizing". Besides, I didn't suggest kicking it in the ribs.

Quote from: Predator Queen on Feb 23, 2011, 05:22:16 AM
Quote from: SM on Feb 23, 2011, 05:19:50 AMI didn't say I did want to kick a dog.
But it sounds like maledoro would...
There are alot of bad things I'd like to do, but that doesn't mean that I'll actually carry them out.

Quote from: Predator Queen on Feb 23, 2011, 05:26:59 AM
We've already covered this.

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Liars.

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: Uncanny Psycho on Mar 20, 2011, 07:37:39 PM
Liars.
No, we really wouldn't kick dogs.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Err... he probably meant he hates liars.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed