Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 409,705 times)

chupacabras acheronsis

run against a wall.

or just don't sleep at all.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

That would just hurt.

The Ghoul

AliceApocalypse

Here, our jobs are very unstable. So now, a coworker decides to spend the mornings giggling in the boss's office all of a sudden.  Well, I'm not doing it to keep a job so more power to her.  I just hate suck ups.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

You work in an office I'm guessing?

AliceApocalypse

^ Yes, it's a good place to work it's just that the "giggler" is getting on every one's nerves. Especially mine, I hate suck ups lol. 

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Work with immigrants and you'll learn a whole new level of sucking-up. Geez, they kiss so much ass it's disgusting. Some of the security guards I have to work are so two-faced as a result. They're lovey-dovey around the manager but are total assholes when working with them one-on-one.

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 19, 2011, 03:25:41 PM
Yeah...or wanting to sleep in the first place when you know you're tired but your brain isn't shutting down for whatever reason. But when you're in a position where you can't fall asleep coz you're at work or whatever the case is, then your brain says naptime. So frustrating.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jc20vMz0V7Q#ws

PREDDY VEDDER

I swear I'm gonna die from a rage induced stroke or heart attack  from sitting a in front of a f**king retardedly slow computer. DAMN YOU COOKIES N TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES N SPAM AND ALL THAT SHIT!!!

Ok I feel a bit better now.

Prime113

Prime113

Stopping in the middle of a movie. Freakin pisses me off!

TheMonolith

I know the feeling.
The last three times I tried tow atch The Enforcer, I had to stop it.
I have now seen the first half of the movie so many times that I am starting to wonder if the rest of the film was not just a dream.

AliceApocalypse

^ I know that feeling!  Got stuck at Sam's waiting for tires which took forever so I hung out in the TV department. They played The Empire Strikes Back halfway through on a continuous loop.  Saw the first half about 3 times in a row before they got done, it was a strange sensation lol. 

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: TheMonolith on Feb 21, 2011, 07:46:58 PM
I know the feeling.
The last three times I tried tow atch The Enforcer, I had to stop it.
I have now seen the first half of the movie so many times that I am starting to wonder if the rest of the film was not just a dream.

Lol. Yeah, that happens to me with a few movies. Like I am Legend, I always seem to only get half way through it.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: maledoro on Feb 21, 2011, 06:41:56 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 19, 2011, 03:25:41 PM
Yeah...or wanting to sleep in the first place when you know you're tired but your brain isn't shutting down for whatever reason. But when you're in a position where you can't fall asleep coz you're at work or whatever the case is, then your brain says naptime. So frustrating.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jc20vMz0V7Q#ws

Always helpful...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed