Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 409,732 times)

Hollowhero

I hate many things! but mostly the following:

Homophobia, xenophobia, people who refer to all metal as screamo, people who hate justin bieber (i hate his music and fans, but if i looked and sounded like him i would do the exact same things.), incoherant comments and mostly of all: stereotypes and people thinking all people of certain groups conform to one of them. .... i find stereotypes and the ignorant people who think they are realistic more enraging than homophobia..... i dont feel good about myself anymore  :'(

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: Hollowhero on Feb 09, 2011, 09:12:14 PM
stereotypes
Bad luck since they drive the world.
people who refer to all metal as screamo
Most of the time they will be referring to the fact that most metal songs have screams or shouting in them, they ain't referring to the genre. In my experience anyway.

chupacabras acheronsis

pfft. they call you an antisocial but they can't handle some catharsis in their music!

and stereotypes, though sometimes offensive and shallow, are sadly true most of the time. you shouldn't assume everyone gets offended that easily either. everyone loves Speedy Gonsalez in Mexico.

MrBrokenTusks.

Tbh when it comes to music or genres in general I only hate it when someone calls a entire genre shit or crap.

Hollowhero

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Feb 09, 2011, 09:25:38 PM
pfft. they call you an antisocial but they can't handle some catharsis in their music!

and stereotypes, though sometimes offensive and shallow, are sadly true most of the time. you shouldn't assume everyone gets offended that easily either. everyone loves Speedy Gonsalez in Mexico.

Speedy gonsalez?? what is this?

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Feb 09, 2011, 09:30:55 PM
Tbh when it comes to music or genres in general I only hate it when someone calls a entire genre shit or crap.

Yeah i forgot, THIS and when people will denounce someones entire musical taste because they like one artist/song that isnt good/mainstream crap

SM

SM

Andale!

Hollowhero

Quote from: SM on Feb 09, 2011, 09:54:41 PM
http://images.pictureshunt.com/pics/s/speedy_gonzales_mouse-5265.jpg
Andale!

That makes sense, when most people were watching cartoons i was playing american mcgee's alice and HL:Opposing force
...i consider that to be a good thing  ;)

SM

SM

Missed out.

Hollowhero

Quote from: SM on Feb 09, 2011, 10:20:58 PM
Missed out.

You have clearly never played American Mcgee's Alice!

SM

SM

Or, indeed, ever heard of it.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Andale!

When I heard he was removed from the Looney Toons roster, I wanted to cry. Racist character my ass. They removed Yosemite Sam for the same damn reason!

Meathead320

I hate many things! but mostly the following:

Homophobia, xenophobia, people who refer to all metal as screamo, people who hate justin bieber (i hate his music and fans, but if i looked and sounded like him i would do the exact same things.), incoherant comments and mostly of all: stereotypes and people thinking all people of certain groups conform to one of them. .... i find stereotypes and the ignorant people who think they are realistic more enraging than homophobia..... i dont feel good about myself anymore  :'(

So you hate everything thing that is not PC?

Well, then we are at odds, for I hate everything that is PC. 

Space Sweeper

We hadn't figured that out yet, thanks for the tip-off.

SM

SM

QuoteWell, then we are at odds, for I hate everything that is PC. 

Yay for homophobia, racism and general intolerance.

QuoteWhen I heard he was removed from the Looney Toons roster, I wanted to cry. Racist character my ass. They removed Yosemite Sam for the same damn reason!

So they removed a character who went against the 'lazy Mexican' stereotype? 

Space Sweeper

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 10, 2011, 01:14:15 AM
Andale!

When I heard he was removed from the Looney Toons roster, I wanted to cry. Racist character my ass. They removed Yosemite Sam for the same damn reason!
Now wait just one cotton pickin' minute-!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed