Why do people hate the Predalien embryo implantation into the pregnant women?

Started by predxeno, May 25, 2010, 05:41:42 PM

Author
Why do people hate the Predalien embryo implantation into the pregnant women? (Read 91,033 times)

SM

predxeno

EU material is canon.  You're still in denial.

Noir-Gojira

SM

SpaceMarines

Quote from: predxeno on Jun 08, 2010, 02:38:41 AM
EU material is canon.  You're still in denial.

When you're discussing the films on this site, no. No it's not. Perhaps you should look for another site that views all sources equally.

SM

Not all sources are created equal.

SiL

QuoteEU material is canon.  You're still in denial.
If everyone says 'no', and you're the only one saying 'yes', maybe it's time to take the hint.

The PredBen

EU is just that EU.

Noone , even Steve Perry the author of Prey , thinks Eu is canon. Even there is a problem with EU i.e. it goes against something established in the films then the film wins.

Eu isn't canon. Thats like saying filler characters in anime that aren't in the Manga are real. They didn't come from the original source.

Next Fan Fiction published by Dark Horse will be canon if we go by your logic!

OmegaZilla

predxeno

OmegaZilla

Ah, ok, I understand now. I would consider canon (and with canon I mean part of the same continuity as the films) only the films themselves. Just sayin'

Valaquen

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jun 08, 2010, 01:22:14 PM
Ah, ok, I understand now. I would consider canon (and with canon I mean part of the same continuity as the films) only the films themselves. Just sayin'
Same. And there's a lot of potential for EU stuff to contradict movies and other EU stuff. This ain't Star Wars!  :P

OmegaZilla

For Example, I think there are books and books which portray the Predators in a whole lot different ways. Some even change sex... ???

Valaquen

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jun 08, 2010, 02:14:06 PM
For Example, I think there are books and books which portray the Predators in a whole lot different ways. Some even change sex... ???
...transvestite Predators?... :o

SpaceMarines

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed