Why do people hate the Predalien embryo implantation into the pregnant women?

Started by predxeno, May 25, 2010, 05:41:42 PM

Author
Why do people hate the Predalien embryo implantation into the pregnant women? (Read 91,060 times)

SM

The Strauses treated it with the exact amount of respect as Davis and Fox.  They wanted something that looked cool and little else.  And shot themselves in the foot with the former.

QuoteThough, I disprove of the Predalien make trophies out of its victims method, I like to think of the literature as canon and the Predalien probably got some memory links from the preds or the want to make trophies is more biological than mental than we originally thought.

Don't recall seeing the original Alien in the galley making coffee or the Fiorina creature licking it's balls...

StrangeShape

Exactly.
facehugger on people = born alien
facehugger on predator = born predalien ?!

And again, I already explained how the Queen excuse doesnt match at all. At all. But its no surprise. While commenting on things that dont make sense on the audio commentary, the Strauses mocked the fanbase and presented the fans as whiners who shouldnt complain ask for logical explanation. Thats during the scene when the cop's body is found on the tree if someone wants to listen.

predxeno

predxeno

Quote from: SM on Jun 02, 2010, 12:22:51 AM
Don't recall seeing the original Alien in the galley making coffee or the Fiorina creature licking it's balls...

I meant that the want to make trophies could be more instinctual than we previously thought, and you know how aliens rely on instinct.  In the literature, aliens have some kind of psychic connection with each other and chestburster embryos could communicate with their hosts via this link.

Quote from: StrangeShape on Jun 02, 2010, 12:28:36 AM
And again, I already explained how the Queen excuse doesnt match at all. At all. But its no surprise. While commenting on things that dont make sense on the audio commentary, the Strauses mocked the fanbase and presented the fans as whiners who shouldnt complain ask for logical explanation. Thats during the scene when the cop's body is found on the tree if someone wants to listen.

The queen excuse matches for me.  And btw...EXCUSE ME?!!!  The Strause bros mocked the fanbase for wanting a logical explanation?!! >:(  That's an insult to almost every single person on this site and then some.  This is science fiction, not science fantasy!!!  If the bros don't believe in logical explanations, then someone sue them for this crap and not provide a logical explanation on why it will be legally allowed!!!

SM

Sue them for expressing an opinion?

QuoteI meant that the want to make trophies could be more instinctual than we previously thought, and you know how aliens rely on instinct.

That takes instinct to a far fetched extreme.  And anyway it got cut, so someone making decisions for that film isn't completely brainless.

PredalienXenomorph

The trophy thing was only shown once but was a terrible idea. Beat the hell out of the new game though.

predxeno

Quote from: SM on Jun 02, 2010, 12:48:26 AM
Sue them for expressing an opinion?

QuoteI meant that the want to make trophies could be more instinctual than we previously thought, and you know how aliens rely on instinct.

That takes instinct to a far fetched extreme.  And anyway it got cut, so someone making decisions for that film isn't completely brainless.

It didn't get cut, unfortunately.  The predalien did it to the chef at the cafe.  It took me awhile to realize it and even then I had to see it in Blu-ray.  And I was just letting off steam due to the Strause bros total lack of consideration for us AvP fans.  My blood still boils over reading this piece of news. >:(

SM

QuoteThe predalien did it to the chef at the cafe. 

It did?  I only thought it did it the Predators on the ship which got deleted.

PredalienXenomorph

Quote from: SM on Jun 02, 2010, 01:21:30 AM
QuoteThe predalien did it to the chef at the cafe. 

It did?  I only thought it did it the Predators on the ship which got deleted.
Skull rip, but the shot is vague.

predxeno

I know, but considering that the Predalien in AVP3 did it and the Fox people wanted it to do Predator stuff, it seems logical given the evidence.

PredalienXenomorph

Quote from: predxeno on Jun 02, 2010, 01:34:43 AM
I know, but considering that the Predalien in AVP3 did it and the Fox people wanted it to do Predator stuff, it seems logical given the evidence.
The AVP3 Predalien also skinned bodies :-\ Chet was better than that.

predxeno

I know about the skinned bodies.  I saw a pic of an AVPR trading card depicting that.  Instead of rope, the Predalien hung the bodies with Alien resin.

PredalienXenomorph

Quote from: predxeno on Jun 02, 2010, 01:44:13 AM
I know about the skinned bodies.  I saw a pic of an AVPR trading card depicting that.  Instead of rope, the Predalien hung the bodies with Alien resin.
I'm confused..., I meant in the strip club in the game there was skinned bodies.

predxeno

Huh? ???  I was referring to a deleted segment in the AVPR film where the Predalien kills two predators and hangs their skinned bodies on the ship with alien resin.

PredalienXenomorph

Quote from: predxeno on Jun 02, 2010, 01:51:40 AM
Huh? ???  I was referring to a deleted segment in the AVPR film where the Predalien kills two predators and hangs their skinned bodies on the ship with alien resin.
In the game during the first marine mission in the strip club. In the center you will see skinned humans with Alien resin tieing them up.

predxeno

Really?  Haven't played the new AVP game yet thanks to my lack of a PS3 and a computer that has a good enough graphics card.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed