Why do people hate the Predalien embryo implantation into the pregnant women?

Started by predxeno, May 25, 2010, 05:41:42 PM

Author
Why do people hate the Predalien embryo implantation into the pregnant women? (Read 91,057 times)

SiL

You asked for a little peek.

OmegaZilla

Quote from: PredalienXenomorph on May 29, 2010, 10:00:04 PM
Thanks, but I ment  THEM  people not you people.
A Horror Horde of Crawl-And-Crush Giants
Clawing out of the Earth
From Mile-Deep Catacombs!
THEM!

Fujimaster

Have you ever had veal? All the predalien was doing was giving its young a good solid meal of baby meat before birthing. I would tend to think that a pregnant woman with a belly full of soft meaty goodness to chew on would be a more suitable host for a meat eating creature than a man with a gut full of beer belly. Thats just my loose opinion.

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Fujimaster on May 30, 2010, 11:13:21 AM
All the predalien was doing was giving its young a good solid meal of baby meat before birthing. I would tend to think that a pregnant woman with a belly full of soft meaty goodness to chew on would be a more suitable host for a meat eating creature than a man with a gut full of beer belly.

Fujimaster

Quote from: OmegaZilla on May 30, 2010, 11:18:22 AM
All the predalien was doing was giving its young a good solid meal of baby meat before birthing. I would tend to think that a pregnant woman with a belly full of soft meaty goodness to chew on would be a more suitable host for a meat eating creature than a man with a gut full of beer belly.
http://i49.tinypic.com/10yicgk.gif

Just the response I was hoping for  ;)

predxeno

Have you ever had veal? All the predalien was doing was giving its young a good solid meal of baby meat before birthing. I would tend to think that a pregnant woman with a belly full of soft meaty goodness to chew on would be a more suitable host for a meat eating creature than a man with a gut full of beer belly. Thats just my loose opinion.

I think it makes sense.  This is especially true when you consider that there are multiple chestbursters, not just one, and they need more food than a single person could normally provide.

OmegaZilla

That emoticon sums those replies up pretty nicely.... and the whole thread question to be sincere.

Tangakkai

ok, granted... I just got too used to your very subtle choice of vid-replies  ;)

Spaghetti

Quote from: SiL on May 30, 2010, 07:56:07 AM
You asked for a little peek.

Ok how 'bout I ask for a bigger peek.

Like, a couple pages of the good stuff.

Show me some 'plosions.

Noir-Gojira

Quote from: Noir-Gojira on May 29, 2010, 08:32:46 AM
Quote from: PredalienXenomorph on May 29, 2010, 05:04:28 AM
Ahhhh *rubs eyes* Why do people always say I am wrong when I defend/say something positive about this film?
Because you let them.
What do you mean.

You don't need to defend or justify your opinions to anyone.  Except me.

PredalienXenomorph

Quote from: Noir-Gojira on May 30, 2010, 09:28:45 PM
Quote from: Noir-Gojira on May 29, 2010, 08:32:46 AM
Quote from: PredalienXenomorph on May 29, 2010, 05:04:28 AM
Ahhhh *rubs eyes* Why do people always say I am wrong when I defend/say something positive about this film?
Because you let them.
What do you mean.

You don't need to defend or justify your opinions to anyone.  Except me.
I feel the need to when it is constantly trashed.

Noir-Gojira

You actually insult this movie more by trying to rescue it.  There are causes in greater need of your charity.

predxeno

Hey, we're just fighting for what we believe in, that's a cause great enough for us.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed