Why do people hate the Predalien embryo implantation into the pregnant women?

Started by predxeno, May 25, 2010, 05:41:42 PM

Author
Why do people hate the Predalien embryo implantation into the pregnant women? (Read 91,035 times)

PredalienXenomorph

I don't have a problem with it. It definitely is disturbing but that is the way Xenos are supposed to be.

XenoVC

Quote from: PredalienXenomorph on May 29, 2010, 04:33:19 AM
I don't have a problem with it. It definitely is disturbing but that is the way Xenos are supposed to be.

It wasn't disturbing at all,the handling was really poor,it looked like a jazzed up Lifetime movie set and was pretty lulzy as a whole.

PredalienXenomorph

Ahhhh *rubs eyes* Why do people always say I am wrong when I defend/say something positive about this film?

SpaceMarines

Because there is nothing positive about his film. :D

About the thread: The scene was pointless, extravagant, spat in the eye of existing continuity, nonsensical, juvenile... shall I go on?

Noir-Gojira

Quote from: PredalienXenomorph on May 29, 2010, 05:04:28 AM
Ahhhh *rubs eyes* Why do people always say I am wrong when I defend/say something positive about this film?
Because you let them.

predxeno

I'm not saying you're wrong, in fact I encourage you to fight for your beliefs.  I, too, enjoyed this movie as well.

Master

None can be sued for enjoying very bad films... It`s a pity though ::)

OmegaZilla

Quote from: SpaceMarines on May 29, 2010, 05:06:19 AM
About the thread: The scene was pointless, extravagant, spat in the eye of existing continuity, nonsensical, juvenile... shall I go on?
You shall.

PredalienXenomorph

Quote from: Noir-Gojira on May 29, 2010, 08:32:46 AM
Because you let them.
What do you mean.
Quote from: predxeno on May 29, 2010, 12:56:18 PM

I'm not saying you're wrong, in fact I encourage you to fight for your beliefs.  I, too, enjoyed this movie as well.
Thanks, but I ment  THEM  people not you people.

TJ Doc

QuoteWhy do people hate the Predalien embryo implantation into the pregnant women?

Well it is a little silly.

Spaghetti

SiL

SpaceMarines

Spaghetti

QuoteFADE IN:

EXT. SPACE

Wadda I gotta do man

XenoVC

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed