Do u think u guys will always collect

Started by Billiken, May 23, 2010, 12:13:44 AM

Author
Do u think u guys will always collect (Read 3,816 times)

Billiken

Just wondering whether you will always collect your pred/alien stuff or do u think u will reach a point and say "shit I have spent a fortune, I better save" ??? I love buying stuff and I don't ever want to stop. Sure I will take breaks but I love this stuff

Sabres21768

I've already spent a fortune...no reason to stop now.  ;D

Billiken

;D That's like me. I spent $450 US on a Figure and saw another Pred somewhere else so I got it. I spent something like $1000US in 5 minutes.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I have yet to start.... :-\ I plan to get the Revoltech Giger Alien as my first ever figure.

Sabres21768

Quote from: OmegaZilla on May 24, 2010, 06:51:24 PM
I have yet to start.... :-\ I plan to get the Revoltech Giger Alien as my first ever figure.

That's a good start dude.

It's really a great little figure.

TITANOSAUR

Oh! yeah, thats on my want list. but I'm savin for a 360. hmmm, guess I can get the figure first, then what money I got left will be saved for a 360.

and yes, I will collect these figures, pass the trait onto my kids, and die with a million Aliens and preds over my death bed. I'll Even have the giger Alien carved into me and my girlfriend (by then my wife) gravestone.

Mr. Domino

Heck, no. I've got way too much invested in it at this point to ever stop adding to the hive.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Sabres21768 on May 24, 2010, 08:58:29 PM

...MINE!
*Tries to get Sabres' Revoltech Alien*

huntin8-t0n

Yupp, I need to start in the first place.... :-\
Was trying to get my hands on Predator 1 sideshow diorama for such a long time, but never succeded.

InfestedGoat

Ya I'll always collect... BUT, I go through phases. I have a lot of hobbies. And I cant support them all at once, so I go to each one for a few months every year or so.

Like I just bought like so much new alien crap the past 5 months. But before the last thing I bought was maybe a year or two ago (maybe more).

I think the only thing left I really want (alien wise) is the sideshow queen diorama, and maybe that new alien maquette if it isn't insanely priced.

But I think my alien phase might be dying down for awhile, just for awhile, it'll be back. I'm going to move on to my other hobby and start breeding more scorpions. Now that I'm out of the dorm, I can finally persue that agian :) very exciting.

TITANOSAUR

collecting this stuff wouldn't be a problem if alot of this stuff wasn't so rediculessly priced.

Sabres21768

Quote from: OmegaZilla on May 26, 2010, 12:31:11 PM
Quote from: Sabres21768 on May 24, 2010, 08:58:29 PM

...MINE!
*Tries to get Sabres' Revoltech Alien*

I have 2...do you want one?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Hahahaha, yeah.... can't wait to get mine. :)

InfestedGoat

Quote from: OmegaZilla on May 30, 2010, 07:00:25 PM
Hahahaha, yeah.... can't wait to get mine. :)

I think he might of been offering to sell ya one  ;)

Sabres21768

Actually, just pay for shipping and you can have it Omega.  ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed