The Predators Pictures/Discussion Thread

Started by XenoVC, Apr 19, 2010, 05:06:55 AM

Author
The Predators Pictures/Discussion Thread (Read 71,152 times)

huntin8-t0n

Quote from: Undel on May 08, 2010, 08:14:55 AM

The jawbone is attached. unless the pred would insert the mask to its mouth directly, as I see. Wow, nice pic. I can't help being hyped. Tusk's mask is so formidable  with that damage on it.

Tangakkai

QuoteCouple of things... Firstly if that is his jaw, then why does he have a jaw that's more than twice the size of the other 2 Super Preds....

It's because these "new" Predators have got nothing to do with the traditional Preds like Anytime or Pussyface. As for the comparison between the Super Preds... I really don't know... doesn't make sense to me either... but if you look at that picture of Mr. Black where you see his side profile... it's very unlikely that this jaw is only attached...maybe they really are mutated... maybe they have deformed themselves... why for example has Tusk got those acid marks? many many questions... who knows... we'll see

But again even if that isn't his Jaw, be prepared for a totally different face than Anytime's.

QuoteThe jawbone is attached. unless the pred would insert the mask to its mouth directly, as I see.
What speaks against it that the Pred inserts his mask into his mouth directly? After all these Preds are very different from what we know...

huntin8-t0n

QuoteWhat speaks against it that the Pred inserts his mask into his mouth directly? After all these Preds are very different from what we know...

Different yes, but still the mask is on a structurally different level.
I guess simple assumption that it's not too good to do anything with a piece of metal in you mouth :D

Nothing speaks against it. Nothing speaks against lack of netting or triple casters as well. It only looks bad for me. I said my opinion.

Doomofman

It's also pretty stupid wearing a mask if your jaw is sticking out the front of it

Lotus

Quote from: Highland on May 08, 2010, 01:38:55 PM
Think he's trying to say that if the mandibles are snapped off then added to the mask they would fit. As opposed to fitting a complete predator jaw around the mask.

Sorry for my poor language  :(
Yeah,this is what im exactly to mean,thanks for the explanation...

Tangakkai

QuoteIt's also pretty stupid wearing a mask if your jaw is sticking out the front of it

No offense, but it's also really stupid if hounds have horns in front of their mouth so they can't even bite their prey... but Oh! Look at the Pred Hounds... they just have that  :D

What I'm trying to say is... this is RR and Antal... and especially RR is a great movie maker... but he tends to pick designs that are really unlogical if not even unpractical... so again... prepare yourself for some really weird designs...

huntin8-t0n

No offense, but it's also really stupid if hounds have horns in front of their mouth so they can't even bite their prey...

Those horns aren't that far, it can easily bite the crap out of you.

But mask in your mouth is not only unpractical, but poor. Anyway, it doesn't look like that, so no problem.

Anto of the Sand

Buckethead.

Army of Two, anyone ?

Lotus

Lotus

Quote from: Tangakkai on May 08, 2010, 02:19:03 PM
QuoteCouple of things... Firstly if that is his jaw, then why does he have a jaw that's more than twice the size of the other 2 Super Preds....

It's because these "new" Predators have got nothing to do with the traditional Preds like Anytime or Pussyface. As for the comparison between the Super Preds... I really don't know... doesn't make sense to me either... but if you look at that picture of Mr. Black where you see his side profile... it's very unlikely that this jaw is only attached...maybe they really are mutated... maybe they have deformed themselves... why for example has Tusk got those acid marks? many many questions... who knows... we'll see

But again even if that isn't his Jaw, be prepared for a totally different face than Anytime's.

I have some same views with you,they super predators are more mutated then other to me
Consider they lots way different then normal predator ...black blood,broke code,killing each other.....
Yes,it is just our assume,the truth is....who knows??

Btw i think we already have an idea how the BSP face looking...
this poor guy.....  :o

Sabres21768

I'm still betting that the tusked Pred is going to be the "dog" handler and the Pred with the large mask is the "falconer".

Tangakkai

QuoteI'm still betting that the tusked Pred is going to be the "dog" handler and the Pred with the large mask is the "falconer".

and you are right! I'm also almost 100 % sure that the one with the Tusk is the Dog Handler, the Birdface is the Falconer-Pred and the biggest Pred with his massive Jaw Bone under the Helmet must be the notorious Mr. Black...

Question: Is Mr. Black = "The Flusher"?

QuoteBtw i think we already have an idea how the BSP face looking...
this poor guy..... 

Yeah that could be the unmasked Mr. Black. Ofcourse, concept art almost never really looks like the finished product, it's just to give you a basic idea. Here: The Dreads combed back, maybe the Jaw, and the giant head...

Skinner

Quote from: Lotus on May 08, 2010, 03:47:34 PM
Quote from: Tangakkai on May 08, 2010, 02:19:03 PM

I have some same views with you,they super predators are more mutated then other to me
Consider they lots way different then normal predator ...black blood,broke code,killing each other.....
Yes,it is just our assume,the truth is....who knows??

Btw i think we already have an idea how the BSP face looking...
this poor guy.....  :o

I hope that's just concept art.

MrBrokenTusks.

I think it is.

Tangakkai

QuoteThose horns aren't that far, it can easily bite the crap out of you.

But mask in your mouth is not only unpractical, but poor. Anyway, it doesn't look like that, so no problem.

Alright alright... but let's face it... it's not really the most effective way to portray a hound that has to run fast, jump, etc... let alone stalk... that's almost impossible with those horns...

I still think we shouldn't think in practical/pragmatic ways if it comes to this movie...

Anto of the Sand

Am I the only one who thinks the Pred on the left looks like it has breasts ?
Perhaps the SBP is a Female ? After all they are meant to be stronger than males. It'd be cool.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed