McFarlane and AVP2

Started by Danger Close, Jul 11, 2007, 10:13:18 PM

Author
McFarlane and AVP2 (Read 1,240 times)

Danger Close

Danger Close

So... has anyone herd any rumors whether he will put out an AVP2 line? I was just looking at the Halo 3 figures and they kick ass. McFarlane is the only stuff I collect religiously, and I want a 12" Predalien for my collection. There is nothing in his lineup for anything after Nov. 2007. AVP2 comes out Dec. 2007, so logic would say he could be working on somthing. I haven't herd a peep, so I just wanted to through that out there.

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

If he is working on something, it'll probably be where we see the PredAlien spoiled for the first time.  :)

darkbladepred

darkbladepred

We can only hope that Macfarlane toys does an aliens vs. Predator line of toys. If nothing else they at least need to the Predalien.

Danger Close

Danger Close

What's to spoil, we know it will be there, and we have a good idea of what it will look like. I think we might get a look in the upcomming Comic con showing. I also think we may get our first look at figures there. Besides, McFarlane could always put the name up without the pictures.

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Quote from: Fawdrey on Jul 11, 2007, 11:03:54 PM
What's to spoil, we know it will be there, and we have a good idea of what it will look like.

Tell that to all the people that've been posting for the last few months with things like, "OMFG!  When will we see it, what's it gonna look like?  Dreads/no dreads?!  Need info, gonna die/cry soon if no news!" et cetera.  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed