Will Predators make the Predator franchise a Trilogy?

Started by The PredBen, Mar 13, 2010, 11:50:35 PM

Author
Will Predators make the Predator franchise a Trilogy? (Read 3,534 times)

The PredBen

Okay ... I know RR is ignoring Predator 2. But will Predators make the series become a trilogy. Liike in 6 years they'll have " The Predator Trilogy on Blue - Ray " or something? Thanks and if this should be in Predator Films feel free to move it.

ShadowPred

I do believe that it will one day, wouldn't be surprised if they added in the AvP movies in there as well in some other box set.

Doomofman

I think it will... Hopefully they'll give Predator a decent blu ray transfer then too cause I'm not buying it until they do... Can't wait to get Predators though... From the look of the cinematography it'll look gorgeous in hi def

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: The PredBen on Mar 13, 2010, 11:50:35 PM
Okay ... I know RR is ignoring Predator 2. But will Predators make the series become a trilogy. Liike in 6 years they'll have " The Predator Trilogy on Blue - Ray " or something? Thanks and if this should be in Predator Films feel free to move it.
Why 6 years?

They will do it this or next year.

The Mercenary

Its meant to be a reboot as well as a sequel to the original so AvP is deffo not part of the series.

ShadowStalker

Quote from: The Mercenary on Mar 13, 2010, 11:53:54 PM
Its meant to be a reboot as well as a sequel to the original so AvP is deffo not part of the series.

Thank goodness for that

The PredBen

@ Johnny Handsome.

Yeah it will probably be sooner. I was just curious if they'd put all three films in one box and when. I thought they might wait until the Predators has already been released and then do a box set in a few years after.

Doomofman

Quote from: The PredBen on Mar 13, 2010, 11:56:22 PM
@ Johnny Handsome.

Yeah it will probably be sooner. I was just curious if they'd put all three films in one box and when. I thought they might wait until the Predators has already been released and then do a box set in a few years after.

They'd probably do it a week later if they think they'll make money off it

x-M-x

Just hope they make a "Predator 3" one day then all is well how dare "RR" ignores Predator 2 lol.

Doomofman

You mean Pr3dator  :P

RakaiThwei

For marketing purposes, yes they will do a Predator box-set.

I mean the general public will see this as Predator 5 (since to the general public, AvP is P3, and AvPR is P4).

-Rakai'Thwei

The Mercenary

If you cut out Keyes saying "10 years ago one of his kind stalked and eliminated an elite special forces unit.....", then Pred2 would've ignored Pred 1. Its only one line.

ShadowPred

That's similar to what I said a few months back about AvP, that movie didn't even reference any of the Predator movies, so it shouldn't matter if it doesn't reference P2 at all.

ShadowStalker

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Mar 14, 2010, 12:06:03 AM
For marketing purposes, yes they will do a Predator box-set.

I mean the general public will see this as Predator 5 (since to the general public, AvP is P3, and AvPR is P4).

-Rakai'Thwei
[/quote

Man i cant fathom why people consider AvP and AvP2 sequels to Predator and Predator 2, i mean for goodness sakes both creatures are in it and its a different saga.  Its a comic book series turned into a horrible two movies thus far.

RakaiThwei

Quote from: ShadowStalker on Mar 14, 2010, 12:14:10 AM
Man i cant fathom why people consider AvP and AvP2 sequels to Predator and Predator 2, i mean for goodness sakes both creatures are in it and its a different saga.  Its a comic book series turned into a horrible two movies thus far.

Hence.. why I said general public.

-Rakai'Thwei

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed