What's the highest score you've seen in a game of Hunt?

Started by Porkus Maximus, Feb 21, 2010, 01:56:33 AM

Author
What's the highest score you've seen in a game of Hunt? (Read 706 times)

Porkus Maximus

I've only seen 1 person score 10, and of course that was with the disk.  He was also the host while everyone else had 300+ ping so that probably helped. :p  Most games end with the highest score being around 3-5, as most players fail to make a single kill when playing as the Predator.  I think my personal best so far has been 6, which used a combination of all weapons.

The problem is that 2 marines working together are more than a match for a Predator, especially if they're using the smartgun or sniper rifle.  If 2 marines are capable of taking on a Predator, then imagine how easy it is for the marines when a full server teams up and works together.  The time limit doesn't help, since you're forced to pick up weapons (giving away your location) and forced to attack when it's not favourable.

visagepoissons

I saw some guy score about 12 once. The mo'fo was ALWAYS the predator. Kinda crazy really. I myself scored about 2. Minus 1 because I forgot about fall damage. >.>

101ST Starwind

I've gotten 16 or 18, I forget which, using melee and the plasmacaster/combi.. Almost had the full 20. Basically, learn how the pred mechanics function against marines as well as you can, then own any of them if they break off from a group while sniping at the group.

T.L.22

Ended up with 13 to my name earlier this evening. I placed second to a guy who got 19. 20 minute game. It was good fun. We played with the mines. Also picked off anyone trying to split off from the group to "raise their chances" of getting me for themselves.

This game had I think 10 people in it. Maybe 11.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed