Fan Reviews

Started by Darkness, Feb 14, 2010, 05:34:49 PM

Author
Fan Reviews (Read 89,353 times)

Wolf Sazen

Wolf Sazen

I'm lucky in that i never played the old one's, so this is like brand new to me.....I love this game, no, let me rephrase that.  I f**kin luv this game.  Finishing enemies with the alien or the predator never gets old, it's so beautifully visceral.  The marine campaign is classic.  The atmosphere is so very "Aliens" with the layouts of the levels and the ominous pinging sound of ur motion tracker.  The way the aliens seem to come out of the walls, and cling to the shadows.  The way the pred stalks u the entire game, toying with u at every turn.  I thought it was really cool too that they made the hero a young black dude.  That hardly ever happens in the sci-fi/horror genre.  Tequila was hot, a little Vasquez mixed wit a little Michelle Rodriquez.  The single player campaigns r engrossing, and the multi-player is loads of fun..........I luv that i have nothing bad to say about this game, but once again, the only other title from this franchise i've played is "Extinction" for the reg Xbox(which i loved too), so ya know.  I really hope they still decide to to "Colonial Marines" even tho this game is really solid.  This is a review of a true fan of the movie franchises, so with wut they put together for us i'm extremely grateful, and haven't gave it a rest since i got it a few dayz back.

Lionhart

Lionhart

This game was pretty good , but , Its most def not worth buying.

The game was faaaaaar to short , I played the Predator campaign and finnished it pretty fast. Im very happy I dident buy this game , It would have been a waste of money.

Atleast next time give us some time to enjoy , I never enjoyed the game because it was to short. I hope rebellion learns this and wont do the same mistake in future

Huol

Huol

"I finished one part of a campaign in a game designed mostly for multiplayer so im going to post about how it sucks!"

Lionhart

Lionhart

Quote from: Huol on Feb 20, 2010, 09:14:02 PM
"I finished one part of a campaign in a game designed mostly for multiplayer so im going to post about how it sucks!"

Dude , If your a predator fan like I am , than you expect the Predator campaign to be longer and not shorter.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

You have still plenty of MP fun ahead...

XLRDALLAS

XLRDALLAS

People we all know game needs some fixes,  let people bitch  about this game all they want  ,they  will go back to  COD and we do not have to hear from them anymore

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Quote from: Lionhart on Feb 20, 2010, 09:16:09 PM
Quote from: Huol on Feb 20, 2010, 09:14:02 PM

Dude , If your a predator fan like I am , than you expect the Predator campaign to be longer and not shorter.

If you're a Predator fan, you will play the shit out of Predator Hunt.  :-\ Forget the Campaigns. Multiplayer's where it's at. Or at least, will be, once dedicated servers go operational.

CocaColaMan

CocaColaMan

Quote from: Lionhart on Feb 20, 2010, 09:10:54 PM

The game was faaaaaar to short , I played the Predator campaign and finnished it pretty fast. Im very happy I dident buy this game , It would have been a waste of money.

Atleast next time give us some time to enjoy , I never enjoyed the game because it was to short. I hope rebellion learns this and wont do the same mistake in future

This was a good game and it shows u Rebellion is stuck in 1999 lol..(Angry Joe)
I know Rebellion can pull off a game of the year but needs to move on but at the same time, keep the AvP world from falling apart form doing so.
Next time Rebellion.

Drone23

Drone23

.... OP... your opinion sucks... this is all..

Lionhart

Lionhart

Its just a damn shame the campaigns is to short thats why I will not be buying this game , And if you wont agree with me than thats fine with me.

I made the thread because I havent heard any of the fans saying anything about how short the game was.

Maybe someone already said it , But not what I seen.

Huol

Huol

Quote from: Lionhart on Feb 20, 2010, 09:21:08 PM
Quote from: Drone23 on Feb 20, 2010, 09:18:51 PM

So My opinion sucks because I said the game was to short ? WOW , Talk about being a dumbass.

Your opinion sucks because you base the entire game on one segment.

This is an avp game.

Its not devoted to predators.
Theres a good 10-15 hours of singleplayer gameplay in all if you play on a harder difficulty.

Go back to concrete jungle kid.

Lionhart

Lionhart

Quote from: Huol on Feb 20, 2010, 09:29:55 PM
Quote from: Lionhart on Feb 20, 2010, 09:21:08 PM
Quote from: Drone23 on Feb 20, 2010, 09:18:51 PM

So My opinion sucks because I said the game was to short ? WOW , Talk about being a dumbass.

Your opinion sucks because you base the entire game on one segment.

This is an avp game.

Its not devoted to predators.
Theres a good 10-15 hours of singleplayer gameplay in all if you play on a harder difficulty.

Go back to concrete jungle kid.

Atleast I have my Opinion , I tell it how it is.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Lionhart on Feb 20, 2010, 09:10:54 PM

The multiplayer is awesome, plus the campaigns have a lot of replay value, hidden collectibles and stuff, also if you have it on the 360/PS3 (not sure about PC) there are all those yummy and rewarding Achievements/Trophies to gather. I'd suggest purchasing it and giving multiplayer a try, sure the campaigns are short but if you up the difficulty level then I guarantee that they'll take almost twice as long ;D

piet11111

piet11111

so you played the game but you did not buy it ?

so either you pirated it or you rented it which is it ?

Lionhart

Lionhart

Quote from: piet11111 on Feb 20, 2010, 09:36:55 PM
so you played the game but you did not buy it ?

so either you pirated it or you rented it which is it ?

what diffrent does it make ?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed