Single Player Questions/Help Thread

Started by WeaN, Feb 14, 2010, 03:37:48 PM

Author
Single Player Questions/Help Thread (Read 61,378 times)

Insomniac

Its the vent directly above the pile of boxes etc blocking the corridor.

Adey

Adey

Quote from: Xenodog on Feb 27, 2010, 07:53:09 PM
You know to complete the campaigns on Hard / Nightmare, do you have to do in chronological order?
Or can you just do the chapters in any order on hard, so long as you do them all?
Yes any order as i just beat alien campaign on nightmare starting with last mission first

Adey

Adey

Quote from: VEF214 on Feb 27, 2010, 08:07:48 PM
How do you harvest the civilian that shoots himself in the head if you break through the door in the Alien campaign?
Easier way stay in the vent area where the first hole is it should have a light above it, go round the corner the marine went down after smashing the light and control panel run all the way to the bottom and hiss till you see the civi walk down the corridor toward you and the marine, once hes under you go back to the vent in the room he and the marine were originally in jump down and wait for him to run back in the room, then grab him, the marine will come to the room just after you harvest him. ps..sorry if i double posted

Xenodog

Quote from: Pauk -d Paya on Feb 28, 2010, 06:56:15 AM
Quote from: Xenodog on Feb 27, 2010, 07:53:09 PM
You know to complete the campaigns on Hard / Nightmare, do you have to do in chronological order?
Or can you just do the chapters in any order on hard, so long as you do them all?
Yes any order as i just beat alien campaign on nightmare starting with last mission first

Cool, thanks.

szuran

szuran

If you play on Nightmare, I know it's without checkpoints, but is it normal or hard difficulty?

MadassAlex

Hard.

never

never

Quote from: szuran on Feb 28, 2010, 07:47:22 AM
If you play on Nightmare, I know it's without checkpoints, but is it normal or hard difficulty?

Most of the campaigns feel the same as Hard difficulty, however, I did note that bosses had more health than even Hard difficulty.

szuran

szuran

And you beat them even when they're stonger? Congratulations. I haven't beaten the queen on Hard difficulty yet, it's hard as hell. Without checkpoints, it'd be a nightmare.

Hawkins

I'd probably lose my go nuts if I dept dieing then redoing the whole level over.

Salt The Fries

This game is very easy compared to any other Alien games, I've beaten it on hard with no difficulties whatsoever, sure, I died a few times, but there was nothing repulsive about the difficulty.

MadassAlex

Although, in a lovely subversion of the usual game design bullshit, the warrior Aliens you fight are amongst the more potent enemies in the game.

TheAlien

Why i don't get xp after single player missions?
(Complete Alien and Predator missions on normal and 4 marine missions on hard)

Brother

There is a nice message when you're loading in MP saying - you only get XP in ranked matches.

TheAlien

Quote from: Brother on Feb 28, 2010, 12:28:23 PM
There is a nice message when you're loading in MP saying - you only get XP in ranked matches.

No! my Friend gets a lot xp after complete singleplayer missions and many other people say the same

never

never

Quote from: TheAlien on Feb 28, 2010, 12:31:31 PM
Quote from: Brother on Feb 28, 2010, 12:28:23 PM

No! my Friend gets a lot xp after complete singleplayer missions and many other people say the same

That would be an exploit you shouldn't use...  ::)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed