Win a Limited Edition AvP Comic!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 12, 2010, 06:02:56 PM

Author
Win a Limited Edition AvP Comic! (Read 1,136 times)

Corporal Hicks

The American version of the AvP Hunter Pack comes with a limited edition AvP comic. Despite what that article claims, the comic is not going to be available outside the USA so AvPGalaxy and Dark Horse have teamed up to give those in Europe a chance to get their hands on this limited edition comic. We have the one copy to give away and it's extremely simple to stand a chance at winning.

All you have to do is be able to answer this question: "Which character in Anderson's AvP was a homage to an Alien/Predator comic writer?" Using Twitter, send your answer to AvPGalaxy by typing @avpgalaxy and then your answer in your Tweet bar.

You will need to be registered on Twitter to do this but it's quick and easy and leaves you with a chance at getting your hands on this remastered piece of AvP literature history with brand new cover art by Raymond Swanland. Please be aware this competition is only for residents of European countries. We will be closing the competition Sunday night so you have three days to get your answers in. Good luck!

http://twitter.com/avpgalaxy

Corporal Hicks

And here is our competition winner, Katarn84, posing with a shirt from Last Exit to Nowhere, the face-hugger from his European Hunter Edition that missed the comic:

Purebreedalien

Congratulations to him!

I'm kinda happy I didn't get the Hunter Edition, now. That Facehugger looks tacky. ;D

TJ Doc

Mr. Weyland

Somebody won, hurray:

I'm sorry, I have been dying to use that gif.

Congratulations Katarn84 and I am jealous of your shirt.

Corporal Hicks

I just brought that shirt. First one I've ever brought from Last Exit to Nowhere. I remember why as well. They're so expensive compared to normal shirts!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed