Which do you think will look better

Started by aliensetta, Jul 03, 2007, 05:28:27 PM

Which do you think will look better the Aliens or the Predator?

Aliens
8 (21.1%)
Predator
24 (63.2%)
I don't know
6 (15.8%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Author
Which do you think will look better (Read 4,100 times)

aliensetta

aliensetta

So which one do you think will look better.

Pvt. Hicks

Should have had a "both" option but I'll pick Predator.

Highland

If we could get a shot that doesnt look like its fit for the side of a Macdonalds milk shake cup, I'd have a better idea!  :D

SMJ

SMJ

Quote from: highlandpred on Jul 03, 2007, 05:47:35 PM
If we could get a shot that doesnt look like its fit for the side of a Macdonalds milk shake cup, I'd have a better idea!  :D

;D lmao good stuff...Well I'm a fan of both. But we havent yet got too see the preds whole setup or face (though "fully-animatronic, including the eyes," kinda worries me) And I was kinda diggin the greenish look the alien had but now we know their black again so...I can't say. But being a slightly bigger pred fan I'll say him.  ;)

War Wager

I think the two of them will look awesome. Both are great designs, it's hard to decide. But since we havent seen the Predators face yet. I'm going to say the Aliens...  :-\

Predalienslayer

Then go by the design of the mask. I did ;D

That's why I voted Predator.

Johnny Handsome

I will always vote for predator because i like theyr design overall better then any of the aliens, and of course the avp2 pred looks totally like a killer.

gameoverman

The ridge head look is badass so I'm voting for alien.

SiL

SiL

Predator. The Alien still looks like crap.

dDave

dDave

i think the pred will look awesom when he lies in green mud in front of the feets of the predalien^^
-------------
no, little silly joke,
but im a alien fan and because of this i like them a lot better then predator, although they have a very cool look, too.

aliensetta

aliensetta

Yeah they look to fleshing and fat so I'am going to vote after I see how the act.

Irritator

QuotePredator. The Alien still looks like crap.

'Nuff said :(

Johnny Handsome

Why does the alien looks like crap? The alien looks badass in the picture with the right lightning, and the new head with the ridges looks awesome, better then aliens imo.
Colin was right, haters will be haters no matter what they do, of course everyone can post his oppinion on it, but god, can you just for once be positive on this site sil?
No you cant... ::)

Dekapitator

Not into the beast-like Alien look at all. Voted for the Predator.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Jul 03, 2007, 09:11:54 PM
Colin was right, haters will be haters no matter what they do,
And if what they do is decide the best thing for the Alien is to make it look like an ambulatory shit then sorry, but I don't remember signing a contract saying I have to love their creative decisions.

I don't like the design. I haven't liked the design since Alien Resurrection and I hardly see removing the cowl as an enormous difference.

Is that acceptable to you?

Quoteof course everyone can post his oppinion on it, but god, can you just for once be positive on this site sil?
No you cant... ::)
I've been positive many times on this site, thank you.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed