Introducing a new Rebellion staff member to AvP-Galaxy

Started by ajm, Feb 10, 2010, 10:17:49 AM

Author
Introducing a new Rebellion staff member to AvP-Galaxy (Read 176,206 times)

Ghost Rider LSOV

Quote from: The Demon on Feb 13, 2010, 07:39:29 PM
How do you unlock skins?
(since it was so hard to answer my original question)

By gaining XP points. :)

S.Y.L

How do you unlock skins?

use the wristblades ;)

The Demon

Quote from: Ghost Rider LSOV on Feb 13, 2010, 07:42:06 PM
How do you unlock skins?
(since it was so hard to answer my original question)

By gaining XP points. :)

Thank you. Now is that by single player or both?

l3awl3ag

That's on multiplayer. As far as I know there are no selectable skins in the singleplayer campaigns. Correct me if I'm wrong in thinking that.

bigdaddyhinkles

I had a general question about achievement points...can you give an estimate on  how many achievement points this game will offer?

kaijunexus

Splitscreen

Why was it decided not to include the ability to play offline or online via splitscreen.  Sometimes I like to play games with other people in the house, and the lack of splitscreen makes this impossible without buying another XBox...

Spaghetti

Quote from: Inferno on Feb 13, 2010, 01:35:01 AM
I can answer that for three simple reasons.
1. Alien Resurrection was AFTER this timeframe. This game is placed BEFORE alien resurrection events. So timeframe goes, alien acid spit won't make sense. Also those aliens should never be used in any game EXCEPT for an alien resurrection game. Those aliens were genetically modified and had human genes which enabled them to have that acid spit attribute.

I don't see how AR coming after this game in timeframe has anything to do with this. There is absolutely no evidence that human genes/DNA/whatever are responsible for giving aliens the ability to acid spit. Since the runner was able to do it in alien3 and he was a "pure" alien.

Quote2.Spike can spit acid but he is a dog alien. Apparently dog aliens can spit acid in singleplayer and im all for that, but aliens should NOT have that ability in multiplayer for that regard. It's also a lot of work, If you expect something to happen in the game, expect a change in parameters. (increased alien speed, increased alien damage, ect.)

Again, there is no evidence to prove that the runner, being born form a dog/ox in any way, shape or form is responsible for its spitting ability. The Runner probably spit acid as more of a defense since it looked to be molting in that specific scene and was probably vulnerable. This still does not rule out that all adult aliens can most likely spit acid, we just haven't seen it used often.

Inglorious

Here's a good question that I hope hasn't been asked.

Can we expect a Co-Op mode? I think if you guys included some Co-Op specific Marine Campaigns (DLC?), it would go over really well. It would give us the chance to truly live out the experience of the movies, with scripted Chest Bursting, Queen encounters, and all.

ConsoleKiller100

I have a question from playing the demo, and this kind of frustrated me, but in the final version of the game, will you be able to join a match that has already started? 

private pyle

I couldnt see if this was asked but this question has been really bugging me:

On the pred skins, are the faces done differently from each other? i.e. does Wolf have his "Wolf" face, not just the mask? Or do they all have the same pred face shown in the demo?

Dachande

Quote from: bigdaddyhinkles on Feb 13, 2010, 08:37:00 PM
I had a general question about achievement points...can you give an estimate on  how many achievement points this game will offer?

1000, like all retail games

Suicide767

Ok I have a question as to which i dont think it has been answered and I and lots of other members of the community have been wanting it answered and left bewildered as to why its not included.

AVP Became very popular with its lifecycle options the ability to play as a facehugger and facehug your friends and become a chestburster, why was this not concidered and added into possibly the best game of its time Concidering Lifecycle/Facehuggers scared the bajesus out of thousands of people when it was enabled in AVP2, why remove the option to enable/disable lifecycle?

Sui

Lil Theo

Hi,

I had a question.

Do you feel that the Disc is at all overpowered, or do you think it is relatively balanced, as in, a non-energy using item?

DoomRulz

I do have one question, Eric.

I notice in the demo, if the Predator sets a mine, they disappear if that player dies. I find this extremely irritating especially when I've set up over 5. Will this be changed at tall?

predalien27

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 14, 2010, 01:28:22 AM
I do have one question, Eric.

I notice in the demo, if the Predator sets a mine, they disappear if that player dies. I find this extremely irritating especially when I've set up over 5. Will this be changed at tall?
This question reminede me of another question;
Eric, or anyone else that can answer this;
What is the max # of mines I can lay down in multiplayer?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed