The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!)

Started by scarhunter92, Jan 31, 2010, 08:54:18 PM

Author
The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!) (Read 638,976 times)

Predator Queen

Quote from: Lie on Sep 23, 2010, 01:20:19 AM
*Grabs Troll Cat*

Now Rush!

*Teleports on to the Flagship*

Well firstly Sweeps Rush is as incompetent as I'm making him out to be he is my fav character from SGU, secondly I didn't come here looking  for a fight.

*Throws Troll Cat to Fitz*

I got a better versoin of you I don't need you, plus PQ can't stand you and it helps me if she isn't flipping out every 5 seconds.

*Turns to Fitz*

I just thought your Admiral would want to see the indestructible Troll Cat for himself.
Its not every 5 seconds.... more like ever 5 minuets... {Offers Lie a box of strawberry pocky}

Ghost Rider

Well Lie, What's your answer?

Lie

*Stabs the former Admiral*

Lie: Right! Firstly Spacesuits are out this year, it's all about gothic uniforms from now on, also this is now the first Galatic Empire!

Goth soldier: Yeah Sir! What would you like us to do with the prisoners sir?

Lie: Prisoners?

Goth Soldier: The Blue Cat, Captain Fitzgerald, The Flaming Guy, Predator Women and The Cat Version of you. Sir.

*Sighs*

The Cat Version of me is my Lieutenant General, The Predator Women is my Grand General and The Flaming Guy is...

*Looks down at Ghost*

My Surface General.  ;) As for the rest drop them on the nearest planet, I'll show them mercy... This time.  :)

*3 days laters*

Isn't this awesome I have an Empire!  :D

Ghost Rider

I'd love to see you try to drop me on a planet.* readys weapons.*

Lie

Surface General is lower than Grand General but higher than Lieutenant General, your basically my Hitman plus you still have Mini Me with you, whereas PQ is now my personal body guard. Also she can order you about and you both have elite Goth Soldiers at your disposal.

*Throws gun to Ghost*

That's the Hellfire Rifle enjoy.  :)

Predator Queen

Wait... your empire Lie....sorry I obey NO ONE!
{Kicks Lie in a hole}
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzqXggZU3eE

Ghost Rider

Perfect oppourtunity to try out my new hell fire rifle. *Points it at PQ.* Take it easy.

Nope

*Sweeps though demminsional rift, rescues lie, and goes back into diminsional rift with lie.*

Ghost Rider

What the F**k was that?

Lie

Thanks Shobidoo your my High General, higher than Surface General but lower than Grand General. Now take us back.

Ghost Rider

What about Predator Queen? What's to be done with her?

Nope

Its only like a one time thing lie. THe best i could do is bring them into this diminsion.

Ghost Rider

Space Sweeper

Lie

Shit Happens  :D

No no its ok I have a man for these kinds of problems... RUSH!  >:(

*Teleports back to the fleet looks at PQ*

:'(

A. That really hurt.
B. There just names and I'm the only person that can give you orders.
C. I'm not going to give you any orders so please don't kick me again.

*Looks down at the ground*

Theres only one way to make it our Empire... PQ... Will you marry me? ... Tomorrow because it like 4am now and I need to sleep. :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed