New Predator 1/1 Bio Helmet

Started by Yautja, Jun 30, 2007, 02:05:05 PM

Author
New Predator 1/1 Bio Helmet (Read 2,133 times)

Yautja

Yautja

This looks great, its made by Stan Winston Studios and is limited to 1000 pieces. Bad thing is that its $1000.

http://www.hollywood-collectibles.com/predator.html

Corporal Hicks

Nah, that's about £500. Shame I'd never spend that much in my life.

Yautja

Yautja

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 30, 2007, 02:06:33 PM
Nah, that's about £500. Shame I'd never spend that much in my life.

Sorry, I hit the pound sign instead of the dollar sign. I must have spent about £1300 or so on Predator/Alien statues and mini busts. But now im wishing I just bought the 1/1 Predator and 1/1 Alien Warrior staues instead for the same price. That Stan Winston Alien Warrior is the best looking piece of Alien/Pred merchandise ive ever seen.

Corporal Hicks

I've got quite a few figures, but that must only add upto about £200 or so. I should probably get them back down from the loft. lol

Yautja

Yautja

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 30, 2007, 02:12:38 PM
I've got quite a few figures, but that must only add upto about £200 or so. I should probably get them back down from the loft. lol

Most of my stuff is up in the attic as well. But soon im gonna get a nice big glass cabinet to display them all.

Corporal Hicks

I'd love to but my room is small. I'm running out of space for my DVDs! But I will get a model before my life ends.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed