New photos from set (warning, spoilers!)

Started by Machionic, Jan 16, 2010, 05:13:34 AM

Author
New photos from set (warning, spoilers!) (Read 308,680 times)

Alien³

Things are looking cool so far I guess.

Corporal Hicks

They look better than I thought they would. Personally I'm hoping they've dropped the genetic modification angle. I much prefer normal Predators engaging other (bad bloods, whatever you want to call them). Mean's less chance of bad overdone designs. I think, as they stand, the bad Predators seem simpler in design, more primitive.

Mystic Ninja

Mystic Ninja

Yes, very primitive!

I don't mind the genetic Preds, as long as the overall film is great.

I read a lot of people saying that they prefer Bad Bloods to BSP but correct me if I'm wrong...

A bad blood is a Pred that breaks some Pred rules and therefore is a criminal. Therefore is not the BSP with its genetic modification a bad blood?

@Herk Mondo

Thanks dude and cool name

Keyes

Just a little note, but this is Brian Steele who played the T-600 in Terminator Salvation.

As for the Predator designs, I think they look a plainer than I was expecting. And I did get a bit of an ADI-vibe from the unmasked one. Well we'll see. The real proof is in the footage, and until we see some we can't really judge.

Nemmesyz

Nemmesyz

honestly, the 3 sp's look so bad...the designs look like fan-made.
and what's up with the bodys proportions?? the middle one have legs up to his neck and the one with the tusks looks like a buffed-up redneck.
the "armors" are poor designed and I dont like that mandible skeleton on the sp, it covers his mask, because the guy has no neck.

the  regular pred looks good to me.

the script bsp and sp's were bad, but this ones just look cheap.

I just hope it's just because of being pre post-production

Mystic Ninja

Buffed up redknecks! Lol

Johnny Handsome

I still dont get why the hell they didnt contact Ian Whyte about it, he would have been perfect.

Nemmesyz

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Jan 16, 2010, 12:19:08 PM
I still dont get why the hell they didnt contact Ian Whyte about it, he would have been perfect.

FOX or RR stubborness?

Mystic Ninja

His the guy in the Pred suit for AvP and AvPR right?

His just a guy in a suit. He did nothing special in a suit that some other actor in a suit could not do without some training.

In fact, I think I can do it. The hardest part is going through make up and having to walk around that costume all day. However, in terms of performance it looks pretty easy if you have the physique and stature.

wolfie138

wolfie138

Cool pics and i'm glad to see they (as far as we can tell) bear little resemblance to the shtty description in the script. But still : the script. that's the fail point that's stopping me getting excited yet. i'm still waiting for a trailer before i make judgement.

Spoiler
re word of the new ending of Brody alone against a bunch of Predators (the IMDB interview) : if those ARE "normal Preds and not BSPs, i wonder if the ending could mean he gets saved by the sudden appearance of a band of normals who tw@ the BSP, perhaps a vague call-back to the sudden appearance of the rest fo the crew in P2? Depends on what's meant by "making a sacrifice".
[close]

Mystic Ninja

@wolfie

I think the ending will be the same as in the leaked script. The Hungarian writer misinterpreted what he saw.

BUGZ

*sigh* .......  :-X

:-\

oh boy .....

Mystic Ninja

You don't like what you see Bugz?

Highland

Quote from: Nemmesyz on Jan 16, 2010, 12:12:06 PM
honestly, the 3 sp's look so bad...the designs look like fan-made.
and what's up with the bodys proportions?? the middle one have legs up to his neck and the one with the tusks looks like a buffed-up redneck.
the "armors" are poor designed and I dont like that mandible skeleton on the sp, it covers his mask, because the guy has no neck.

the  regular pred looks good to me.

the script bsp and sp's were bad, but this ones just look cheap.

I just hope it's just because of being pre post-production

Would have to agree with this lad. These predators are almost anti "super"

It's almost like RR and antal hung out here after the script release and shit themselves at the reaction.

I was really hoping for a 2010 predator, instead i'd say these guys are 1976 style.

Still pumped about the movie though.

Skinner

Awesome! Those preds look nothing like how they were described in the script!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed