All Star Trek

Started by Shasvre, Jan 09, 2010, 09:26:47 PM

Author
All Star Trek (Read 348,478 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Yeah, really not sure how to feel about this...

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Best facebook reaction so far:

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: MudButt on Dec 23, 2014, 12:25:54 AM
Justin Lin is directing the 3rd one.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=112727

LOL!! Fast n Furious in space!! and here's me thinking the last movie was a generic action packed turd that couldn't get any worse! This is exactly how I thought the franchise might go but I never for one second thought it actually would, how ironic.

MudButt

MudButt

I actually really enjoyed the second movie. However, I agree the choice of director is a bit meh, he's a good action director but I feel like they could've got someone much better.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Couldn't get any worse? A good hefty chunk of the movie series is worse, and with that many TV episodes... yeah. :laugh:

Hubbs

Hubbs

Looking at his filmography the guy has done nothing of any worth...unless you like the Fast and Furious franchise. That's not really the best influence for a Star Trek movie.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

And he's still a better director than Shatner. :P

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: KiramidHead on Dec 23, 2014, 04:46:50 AM

What does God need with a racecar?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Dec 23, 2014, 04:59:05 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Dec 23, 2014, 04:46:50 AM

What does God need with a racecar?

We'll find out when Dom reaches the Underverse. ;D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Swell.  :-\ I'll watch how these one goes - but it's more the writing that concerns me than anything else.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Well, if the story Orci was rumored to be going with was avoided then I'm glad. Adding more time travel is the last thing the series needs.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I hadn't heard that was involved? The most I'd heard was it involved the conflict with the Klingons.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The one rumor I'd heard was that the Vulcans were going to travel back in time to stop Nero from destroying Vulcan... and somehow Shatner would show up.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I hope that isn't the case. Those people shouldn't be allowed to write Trek.

Gilfryd

Gilfryd

I would like to see Sybok (and more Klingons) but the remedial Spock/ Kirk Prime crap has got to stop. This is a parallel universe, take advantage of it. Into Darkness, while enjoyable, was a major step back from the possibilities the 09 film set up.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed