Skin checklist

Started by brennan4, Dec 21, 2009, 05:15:21 PM

Author
Skin checklist (Read 183,853 times)

HAL 9000

HAL 9000

Quote from: Eldritch on Dec 21, 2009, 06:13:15 PM
There is an aztec-looking pred mask as well.

I know, i hate that guy.

affinity

affinity

who was the aztec Predator again?  

AVP had Scar, Celtic and Gill/Chopper

AVP-R's was Wolf.

Predator 1, I just call him Anytime.

and Predator 2, uh,  maybe Disk Master since he introduced the awesome disk.  
But that sounds cheesy so I probably call him Disker.  Or Diskie McDisk.  

Eldritch

Eldritch

The aztec predator is not from any movie, not all skins have to be you know. Some originality would be good.

brennan4

brennan4

I just saw what may be a giger or resurrection alien. It had a smooth head and no scars, but I couldn't get a good look at the dome.

WeaN

WeaN

Probably the Runner type.

Huol

Huol

Really hoping for giger alien.

Sifer2

Sifer2

Well Predator starting the game with all his equipment might be kind of boring. I think he will start with some and will get the rest of the weapons off the dead Predators he was sent to find.

But yeah it would be cool if someone would take the effort to get screenshots of different skins seen so far.

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

I'm thinking that the spear will be as it was in the 'Under The Hunter's Moon' mod, but with retrieval technology like the disc (X amount of energy to move it back to you). If not, you'll probably see a lot of them scattered about, especially in Predator temple environments.

As for the disc? It would be badass if you uncovered the tomb of a Predator Elder and retrieved it from his skeletal hands. \m/

l3awl3ag

l3awl3ag

Is the predalien really a playable skin? I havn't seen it. And yeah I hope the giger alien is in there too, that thing was one vicious bastard.

predalien27

predalien27

Quote from: affinity on Dec 21, 2009, 06:07:11 PM
I think Resistance 2 has tons of skins to choose from also, but I didn't buy that game, despite its
8 player co-op and multitude of skins, the combat and atmosphere just doesn't feel right.  The design is not so bad, but it just can't compare to anything AVP. 
Indeed you are correct about the skins, but comparing R2 to AVP is rather difficult for me.

But for R2 Collecter's edition there was a special skin for a weapon.  It would be nice to have different weapon skins in AVP, but I guess that is up to whether they release mod tools.

Inferno

Inferno

Ok ladies, CONFIRMED MP Skins:

Marines:
Kaneko
bald white guy
black guy with scar on his face
whole bunch of other models

alien:
number 6
drone
runner (not to sure of this one in MP)
praetorian
grid

pred
celtic (the best one :D)
serpent hunter mask
"aztec" mask
standard pred mask

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

Wolf is in there as well.

As for the "drone", that's seen various incarnations. What we have in this game is the AvP2010 Alien warrior. Both the Giger Alien and Cameron Aliens could qualify as "drones" or "warriors".

affinity

affinity

sounds like there be skins for everyone.   ;D

Eldritch

Eldritch

Boho, I want the newborn   :'(

Brother

Brother

green guy.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed