Metal.

Started by CELTICPRED, Dec 29, 2006, 10:38:37 PM

Author
Metal. (Read 71,156 times)

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

That was epic.

Stone Sour, saw them at Download Festival last week, and their new songs are all exquisite!

Tangakkai

Tangakkai

Quote from: AvatarIII on Jun 18, 2010, 01:34:53 PM
Stone Sour, saw them at Download Festival last week, and their new songs are all exquisite!

Did they play new stuff from their yet unreleased album?

Quote from: Tangakkai on Jun 18, 2010, 01:49:27 PM
Quote from: AvatarIII on Jun 18, 2010, 01:34:53 PM

Did they play new stuff from their yet unreleased album?

yup that's what i meant, 3 songs off their new album i think they played, and Bother, watching Corey play bother made my like Stone Sour even more.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blCYm1Xh6JM

new songs
Digital
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qk0bBYzG2cU
The Bitter End
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fe-D01mWM68
Mission Statement (can't find a download festival version)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vMHMp-QlAM

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

No but really Metal is what got me into real music

Tangakkai

Tangakkai

@ avatar3

From the new stuff I heard I really liked The Bitter End. Not really digging digital or Mission statement

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

My first band I got into was Korn and I have been an avid follower ever since, Even got to go to a concert!

Tangakkai

Tangakkai

Quote from: Predator Queen on Jun 24, 2010, 11:58:04 PM
My first band I got into was Korn and I have been an avid follower ever since, Even got to go to a concert!

Me 2, they were the first heavy band that I started listening to. It was during the times of Untouchables (2002) and I saw the vid of Here to Stay on TV, I was hooked to metal music since then.

I don't listen to Korn anymore, but I do respect them for creating a new style of metal, even though it's not my taste anymore. I saw that they'll bring a new album out called Korn 3 - remember who you are. They even released a song called Oildale, sounds better than their last 2 records.

I'll see them this summer for the second time

kool korn fans!! i would say how many times i've seen them, but you'd just be jealous :P

Tangakkai

Tangakkai

Quote from: AvatarIII on Jun 25, 2010, 12:59:59 PM
kool korn fans!! i would say how many times i've seen them, but you'd just be jealous :P

I guess you'll be seeing them this summer again? There also coming to the UK this summer am I right?

Quote from: Tangakkai on Jun 25, 2010, 02:13:02 PM

I guess you'll be seeing them this summer again? There also coming to the UK this summer am I right?

yup, i hope so, theyr'e doing they're own tour and also ozzfest in london!

Tangakkai

Tangakkai

Quote from: AvatarIII on Jun 25, 2010, 02:16:51 PM

You are getting Ozzfest?! Since when? I always thought that was only in America...

Quote from: Tangakkai on Jun 25, 2010, 02:17:45 PM
Quote from: AvatarIII on Jun 25, 2010, 02:16:51 PM

You are getting Ozzfest?! Since when? I always thought that was only in America...

we get it every couple of years, but not regularly, and its normally only 1 date, not fair really since Ozzy is english!!  >:(
i went to ozzfest which was coupled with a metal music festival here called "Download Festival" ozzy sang with Sabbath, i really want to go to ozzfest this year, but i found out about it after i'd already made plans to go to a different festival, which is a lot closer and easier to get to than the dentre of london anyway.

Tangakkai

Tangakkai

Well in either way you are a lucky person all the way  ;)

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

This video is priceless.. watch till the end.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AAPHM_TPmI

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed