New Marine Skin

Started by Darkness, Dec 29, 2006, 08:36:40 PM

Author
New Marine Skin (Read 13,397 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Quote from: Carter J. Burke on May 25, 2007, 04:39:05 PM
But the skin for the hompage is still the same. is there anyway to costumize that as well?

No, that's deliberate. I know how to do it but I would have to change a lot of stuff.

Plus, I don't think it's worth it.

Weyland

Weyland

Quote from: Darkness on May 25, 2007, 05:16:34 PM
Quote from: Carter J. Burke on May 25, 2007, 04:39:05 PM
But the skin for the hompage is still the same. is there anyway to costumize that as well?

No, that's deliberate. I know how to do it but I would have to change a lot of stuff.

Plus, I don't think it's worth it.

True. that is okay i can live without it ;)

Rotaderp

Rotaderp

I really like all the skins to be honest.I just keep changing.But some new ones or little changes would be much appreciated.Thanks

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

Woah, I had no idea there was a marine skin.

Definitely using this one now.

holymoses

holymoses

awesome but i will stick with the predator one cause im more of a predator fan then alien

Predboy

Predboy

Im using the marine skin now. Love the colors put into it. But one thing that makes using the marine skin kind of annoying is the icons used next to the topic thats suppose to tell you if you've posted in a topic. It is exactly the same as the icon for 'normal topics.' Another thing that would be nice is if the colors for 'hot topic' and 'very hot topic' were more different and not so similar.

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

you could replace the WY logo with the USCM badge

The Diesel

The Diesel

Oh man, this is sweet!  I've never fooled around much with the profile stuff.  The Marine skin is awesome!

Xhan

Xhan

Maybe make the white in Alien T3 yellow instead?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed