Complete Multiplayer and/or Single Player Preview
15 (13.8%)
New MP Maps/Skins Reveal
5 (4.6%)
Ikarops Birthday
20 (18.3%)
Demo
36 (33%)
AVPGalaxy visits Rebellion Studios for curry and huge preview for the game as well as exclusive new interviews and a new trailer unveiling
21 (19.3%)

Total Members Voted: 104

Author
12/11/09 (Read 64,572 times)

affinity

affinity

4 more MP maps is definitely worth buying at least the Survivor Edition.  ;D 
And opportunity like this with a new AVP doesn't come around every 10 years.
It's really a treasure!   People have enough time to save up to get the complete package!

Hmm while I heard those editions add about 4 maps, I wonder how many the disk comes with?
If it's 8, then the extra maps bumps it up to 12 maps!  and if it's 10 maps, then it bumps it up to 14 maps!   and if it's 12 maps, then it bumps it up to 16 maps!!!!!!!!  Woo!   it's a win-win situation!

S.Y.L

S.Y.L

Quote from: affinity on Dec 11, 2009, 06:44:39 PM
If it's 8, then the extra maps bumps it up to 12 maps!  and if it's 10 maps, then it bumps it up to 14 maps!   and if it's 12 maps, then it bumps it up to 16 maps!!!!!!!!  Woo!   it's a win-win situation!

... and they say standards of education are slipping, PAH! :D

Ghost Rider LSOV

Ghost Rider LSOV

Quote from: S.Y.L on Dec 11, 2009, 06:46:51 PM
Quote from: affinity on Dec 11, 2009, 06:44:39 PM

... and they say standards of education are slipping, PAH! :D

That's why the Predator collects heads, he can't count high enough with just his own.
Badum-psssch!

AMC_Duke

AMC_Duke

Dont get me wrong guys im all over the Hunter edition but i wonder what happens to the guys that cant affort thise editions they cant play on servers anymore

Ghost Rider LSOV

Ghost Rider LSOV

Quote from: AMC_Duke on Dec 11, 2009, 06:52:24 PM
Dont get me wrong guys im all over the Hunter edition but i wonder what happens to the guys that cant affort thise editions they cant play on servers anymore

They'll probably be able to afford the dlc?

affinity

affinity

Quote from: AMC_Duke on Dec 11, 2009, 06:52:24 PM

The Survivor Edition will be no more than 10 dollars extra compared to the standard edition.

It's really worth it considering each of the extra maps takes more than 10 dollars to make.

At least with the survivor edition, people don't need to buy the more expensive hunter edition for
the maps. 

And they will more than likely be sold as buyable DLC in the future.  But smart shoppers save their
money now so they can get at least the Survivor Edition.  I mean look at these maps.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2522/4175844459_b037ced685_b.jpg

simply gorgeous.

Brother

The_Silencer

The_Silencer

Those 4 maps look very cool! :)

newbeing

newbeing

Ikarop, I know you probably can't divulge this, but will we see the new trailer on spike tv during the VGAs?

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: newbeing on Dec 11, 2009, 08:27:31 PM
Ikarop, I know you probably can't divulge this, but will we see the new trailer on spike tv during the VGAs?

Definitely not at the VGAs.

xboxgamer4life

xboxgamer4life

ya those maps look great. ill deffinatly be buying the survivor package.i heard there was 18 maps a while back but i could be mistaken as that is a lot.
i think the demo will be anounced within a week. and i think it will come out between dec 25 and january 15.

Huol

Huol

More likely early feb-late jan

by the way Ikarop what do you actually do?
Like, aside from tease forum goers with snippets of info :)

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: Huol on Dec 11, 2009, 08:45:28 PM
More likely early feb-late jan

by the way Ikarop what do you actually do?
Like, aside from tease forum goers with snippets of info :)

I'm a chemist.

Huol

Huol

Oh... duh

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: Huol on Dec 11, 2009, 08:48:11 PM
Oh... duh

Ha! You were expecting I was PR, journalist, etc. Didn't you?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed