Complete Multiplayer and/or Single Player Preview
15 (13.8%)
New MP Maps/Skins Reveal
5 (4.6%)
Ikarops Birthday
20 (18.3%)
Demo
36 (33%)
AVPGalaxy visits Rebellion Studios for curry and huge preview for the game as well as exclusive new interviews and a new trailer unveiling
21 (19.3%)

Total Members Voted: 104

Author
12/11/09 (Read 64,574 times)

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Any info on when the previews and trailer will be posted Ikarop?

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: RidgeTop on Dec 12, 2009, 01:19:56 AM

The interviews will be sent to SEGA next week for approval, then it will be uploaded on the site and Hicks will post it on the news.

Regarding the trailer I can't say sorry but very soon!

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I accidentally voted for exclusive interview! Guess my sub-conscious knew what my conscious didn't.

Mr. Domino

Mr. Domino

Duh. Your subconscious knows everything. Especially interviews. Exclusive or otherwise.

It's really late.

predalien27

predalien27

gss

gss

Sifer2 got the point. We all hear is how PC version spectacular look and work so far...but all we got is  40 seconds of 3D scene. So I say there will be no huge difference with dx11. It's all marketing...remember crysis "exclusive" dx10 features? Screen resolution is a different topic and yes it will make pc version look better in any way. I really hope for PC trailer, but i guess it won't be any, because in action you couldn't say if its a pc or consoles graphics.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Interview ASAP. Aiming to get it finished, proofed and ensure it makes sense and then that gets sent off for approval. A preview wont be 'till after New Year. It's not that long in the grand scheme of things but it'll be nice and detailed and I'll spoil it all for you.  :)

The_Silencer

The_Silencer

I can't wait! :)

Pandrix

Pandrix

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 12, 2009, 11:30:23 AM

Interview ASAP. Aiming to get it finished, proofed and ensure it makes sense and then that gets sent off for approval. A preview wont be 'till after New Year. It's not that long in the grand scheme of things but it'll be nice and detailed and I'll spoil it all for you.  :)
Thank you kind sir! I'd rather wait to be honest :P

predalien27

predalien27

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 12, 2009, 11:30:23 AM

Well I'm looking forward to it, and how much can a preview show to be that detailed?

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

I hope you guys had them clear up on some of things upsetting the overall community like Xenos and melee damage and the such.

AMC_Duke

AMC_Duke

did you see the PC Version on your Trip Hicks ? and was it good ?

Chet

Chet

@Hicks

You've played the Game, tell us, are our worries blown away and the game's gonna be epic or are there some dissapointments?

And did you see a Predalien-ingame-Model, and did it have Dreads?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The game has never worried me. Ive been excited since the announcement. Rebellion are the Daddy when it comes to AvP. I enjoyed the multiplayer at eurogamer and I loved the Sp. I didn't want to leave Rebellion. We're in for a treat.

No I didn't see it.

Spic

Spic

I voted for Ikarops Birthday.... guess i was wrong... though i did enjoy the curry as a consolation prize  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed