The Reviews/interviews Thread

Started by ikarop, Nov 27, 2009, 04:10:45 PM

Author
The Reviews/interviews Thread (Read 327,761 times)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

IGN and IGN give it great reviews, and I doubt bad reviews will stop the game from selling well.

Inverse Effect

Look at force unleashed. That game got medicore to average reviews, yet it was liked by fans of the star wars universe and it sold a good few million.

afrocat

afrocat

AND its getting a sequel. I really think the games gonna do good.

predalien27

predalien27

Quote from: QueenofDeath on Feb 17, 2010, 01:37:18 AM
Look at force unleashed. That game got medicore to average reviews, yet it was liked by fans of the star wars universe and it sold a good few million.
I liked the demo a lot!  I sometimes think about buying it, but then think about how much replay value it would have.  Reveiws are nothing, it is just about if it is fun to me.

ikarop

ikarop

GamesRadar 8/10

xboxgamer4life

Quote from: predalien27 on Feb 17, 2010, 01:49:36 AM
I liked the demo a lot!  I sometimes think about buying it, but then think about how much replay value it would have.  Reveiws are nothing, it is just about if it is fun to me.
ya force unleashed was fun but it had no replay value at all

afrocat

afrocat

I love me some gamesradar.

dude63

dude63

Gametrailers is taking their sweet time lol. I imagine it will be up before thursday. They might talk of it on invisible walls as Patrick took some eye to it.

PsychoticMarik

Quote from: dude63 on Feb 17, 2010, 02:51:48 AM
Gametrailers is taking their sweet time lol. I imagine it will be up before thursday. They might talk of it on invisible walls as Patrick took some eye to it.
Them taking awhile is a good sign tho.
They probably plan to play the entire game before a review.
They are usually pretty fair about things.

psychoanomaly

psychoanomaly

Damn, IGN US came down pretty hard.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: psychoanomaly on Feb 17, 2010, 03:32:01 AM
Damn, IGN US came down pretty hard.

Not like GI and Gamespot did though.  7/10 is decent according to them.

dude63

dude63

7/10 is still a good score.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Look at the first Budokai game too, and the game did ok with reviews, but sold great. I just read GamesRadar's review, and the review is writen better then GS review if you ask me.

Fatal Facepalm

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Feb 17, 2010, 04:00:42 AM

Look at the first Budokai game too, and the game did ok with reviews, but sold great. I just read GamesRadar's review, and the review is writen better then GS review if you ask me.

<_< true it did pretty good, but it took till #3 to make it great...still before the other 2 came out I loved me some Budokai  :D

xboxgamer4life

i didnt know what thread to put this in but
avp demo was the 3rd most played game on xbox live last week. ahead of BF BC2.
http://news.vgchartz.com/news.php?id=7072

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed