The Reviews/interviews Thread

Started by ikarop, Nov 27, 2009, 04:10:45 PM

Author
The Reviews/interviews Thread (Read 327,772 times)

DrHobo

DrHobo

One of my friend downloaded the demo and thought it was crap gameplay-wise. But he didn't give they game even a chance. Played only 1h or so.

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: Swizzly64 on Feb 07, 2010, 12:05:18 AM
One of my friend downloaded the demo and thought it was crap gameplay-wise. But he didn't give they game even a chance. Played only 1h or so.

His loss.

The demo is not the final product. I read an article from IGN or one of those gaming sites and they even said they're hands on gameplay was much better than the demo in terms of quality.

ikarop

ikarop

In deep hands on SP preview at Xbox360Achivments.com

RoyaleDuke

RoyaleDuke

Damn that preview sounds awesome, I cannot wait for the final game.

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: RoyaleDuke on Feb 07, 2010, 06:22:58 AM

Drooling over Marine SP.

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Very nice, professional review. Can't wait for the campaign! I'm not surprised by the lack of mission variety, but it's not a huge drawback for me. You want variety? Try different play-styles in every mission. Problem solved.

RubberChickenMan

Quote from: PRI. HUDSON on Feb 07, 2010, 08:22:30 AM
Quote from: RoyaleDuke on Feb 07, 2010, 06:22:58 AM

Drooling over Marine SP.

me and you both.

jordan

jordan

Game Informer have given this game 5.75/10.

http://gamegrep.com/news/29601-first_aliens_vs_predator_review_surfaces_from_game_informer_ouch_575/

Doesn't look good.  I'll try the demo again today, when I d/l it on Thursday it wouldn't even work.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: jordan on Feb 07, 2010, 11:49:58 AM
Game Informer have given this game 5.75/10.

http://gamegrep.com/news/29601-first_aliens_vs_predator_review_surfaces_from_game_informer_ouch_575/

Doesn't look good.  I'll try the demo again today, when I d/l it on Thursday it wouldn't even work.

Old news man, look about 4 pages back.  There is already a bunch of people flaming the reviewer on his GameInformer profile.

Brother

Brother

Darkness posted that one, turns out the previewer was a Hello Kitty fan?

hardwired

hardwired

Thats really not enough. Its probably no 90%-game, but 80% should be possible and if its under 70% its hard to take it serious. At least, with the argumentation from the gameinformer.
And i say that, as someone who is quite a bit disappointed.

Edit: Hm, i cant take some gamesites serious anyway, i only read complains (but many, specially on the PC-Version) about some of the mechanics in the commentaries.
People who are ok with the sneakattack shouldnt be that much anymore.

VEF214

VEF214

webley13, stop copying and pasting your little review on all the threads please.

Webley

Webley

Game Informer has apparently reviewed the new AVP game and given it a 5.75! the reviewer hated it.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

God damn you Rebellion!

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

That review was terribly written. Not a shred of evidence to back up his claims.

Spoiler
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed