The Reviews/interviews Thread

Started by ikarop, Nov 27, 2009, 04:10:45 PM

Author
The Reviews/interviews Thread (Read 327,794 times)

Brother

Brother

Some lines shouldn't be crossed.

QuoteAny problems?
Jumping from one point to another is performed by holding down a button, sweeping the reticule over the screen and pressing another button. This is time-consuming and hardly makes for fluid escapes when pinned down by fire.
And that is SP.

Eldritch

Eldritch

Quote from: RidgeTop on Dec 16, 2009, 03:56:24 AM
Quote from: S.Y.L on Dec 15, 2009, 08:00:32 PM
Quote from: affinity on Dec 15, 2009, 07:56:37 PM
what's insane is that they left the question as if people wanted waves of a.i. predators

People want predators playable for the co-op mode.  not the other way around lol.

Preds co-operating with aliens and marines??

CANON, CANON, ETC.... ;)

Ughhh... you guys and your canon, Multiplayer is not canon, that goes without saying.

Yeah.. and whining fans are not canon either. Never saw any of those in either movie... Hmmmmmm

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

For the record, I don't think the Predjump was ever intended to be a panic switch. If anything, it's a tool for controlling the situation - if you're a Predator and you're in a hard spot involuntarily, you deserve to get fragged.

AMC_Duke

AMC_Duke

Quote from: ikarop on Dec 16, 2009, 02:40:22 AM
Added GamesRadar single player preview.

QuoteEven when equipped with an iconic pulse rifle things don't let up. A later section in an infested nightclub is quite superb. Power temporarily restored, the music throbs as Aliens uncurl themselves from the ceiling.

And there's our stripper  :P.

haha i dont think there is nudity in the game !

btw  i like the preview !

Brother

Brother

Maybe it wasn't intended to be a ninja button but it doesn't matter because people are going to try it when they want a quick escape. That guy tried it once in SP and it didn't work.

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

Then they'll just have to learn the benefits of playing in-character.

XxecutionerxX

Quote from: Brother on Dec 16, 2009, 12:06:09 PM
Maybe it wasn't intended to be a ninja button but it doesn't matter because people are going to try it when they want a quick escape. That guy tried it once in SP and it didn't work.
That goes to show you that it takes skill to play this game. With practice you will be able to use the jump in any situation.

newbeing

newbeing

Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on Dec 16, 2009, 01:03:39 AM
hmm... I am not sure then. You can find it on Youtube. Type in AvP3 OXM.

Here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgwcYMPRqKc&feature=related

That's an old one. From the summer The new one was either taken down or might only be available in certain areas. My guess is it only available in the UK.

Brother

Brother

Quote from: XxecutionerxX on Dec 16, 2009, 04:13:40 PM
Quote from: Brother on Dec 16, 2009, 12:06:09 PM
That goes to show you that it takes skill to play this game. With practice you will be able to use the jump in any situation.
Yes, it will probably get too easy in time.

newbeing

newbeing

It is kind of surprising how nowadays people want their games to play itself and don't want to deal with any learning curve.

Brother

Brother

Exactly. Though this feature might be in there for the console's benefit.

The_Silencer

The_Silencer

To master this does not represent any real effort, IMO. Nevertheless, to master 3 light saber styles in JK2 undoubtfully is an effort, which by the way, provided back a huge amount of enjoyment to me.

Arcade players take their time to be aware of that. But at the end they do enjoy the learning curve thing.

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

Mastering any race in this is going to be an effort, I think. Especially the Alien - learning to take complete advantage of the wallwalk and staying hidden despite the lack of a cloaking device won't be easy.

Elliott

Elliott

When I play as the alien, I'll wait until the last possible second, and wait until they actually spot me, then I'll juke' them all over the walls.

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: newbeing on Dec 16, 2009, 04:27:16 PM
Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on Dec 16, 2009, 01:03:39 AM
hmm... I am not sure then. You can find it on Youtube. Type in AvP3 OXM.

Here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgwcYMPRqKc&feature=related

That's an old one. From the summer The new one was either taken down or might only be available in certain areas. My guess is it only available in the UK.

No... Thats the new one. They even show Henriksen's character being made at 0:54.  I think its Henriksen's character at least.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed