Black Super Predator?

Started by vortep, Sep 30, 2009, 07:05:09 PM

Author
Black Super Predator? (Read 214,071 times)

keylight-di

keylight-di

There are many projects made by fans (and me as fangirl can only bite my fingers with envy) and almost every project is excellent. Why? Because changes you all made are very small, very delicate - and  - the most important - not like described in script. ;) All of you don't make mutated monster, but only the next, logical stage development of character.
This is the reason, why it's so good.
And it's the reason, why RR and NA should read all this threads.

Quote from: Hybrid PM on Dec 05, 2009, 03:41:38 AM
If we got that on film I'd be extremely happy.
Me too.  :)

Aran

Aran

dont understand the gripe bout BSP....

jordan

jordan

Quote from: Aran on Dec 05, 2009, 02:39:17 PM

Are you serious?  'On steroids'.  Black blood.  Incompetent. Spikes on shoulders.  Hell, I swear I remember reading they had razors at the tips of their dreads.  I mean, could it actually be that the writers of this shit let their 13 year old son loose?

keylight-di

keylight-di

Quote from: jordan on Dec 05, 2009, 02:53:23 PM
Hell, I swear I remember reading they had razors at the tips of their dreads.  I mean, could it actually be that the writers of this shit let their 13 year old son loose?
You remember almost good. This is it:  ;)
Spoiler
Heavy jet black armor --- a hellish mix of medieval knight and samurai -- envelops its hulking frame like the Grim Reaper's shroud.
Desiccated remains of its victims hang around its neck and belt.
A triple headed plasma caster rests on its mount. Cruelly curved blades at the elbows. Spikes on shoulders, knees and heels. Even its dreadlocks are weapons, each strand ending with a razor-sharp tip weaved into the hair.
pg.62
[close]
I post it third time in this thread, don't be angry that I'm boring...  ;)

Aran

Aran

Quote from: Aran on Dec 05, 2009, 02:39:17 PM

Are you serious?  'On steroids'.  Black blood.  Incompetent. Spikes on shoulders.  Hell, I swear I remember reading they had razors at the tips of their dreads.  I mean, could it actually be that the writers of this shit let their 13 year old son loose?

so that explains the gripe. my bad. havent read the script. thanx neways

predatorfandrc90

predatorfandrc90

Quote from: keylight-di on Dec 05, 2009, 03:13:20 PM
Hell, I swear I remember reading they had razors at the tips of their dreads.  I mean, could it actually be that the writers of this shit let their 13 year old son loose?
You remember almost good. This is it:  ;)
Spoiler
Heavy jet black armor --- a hellish mix of medieval knight and samurai -- envelops its hulking frame like the Grim Reaper's shroud.
Desiccated remains of its victims hang around its neck and belt.
A triple headed plasma caster rests on its mount. Cruelly curved blades at the elbows. Spikes on shoulders, knees and heels. Even its dreadlocks are weapons, each strand ending with a razor-sharp tip weaved into the hair.
pg.62
[close]
I post it third time in this thread, don't be angry that I'm boring...  ;)
Sounds like their just describing the armor to me but at the same time spikes or going abit far. Also jet black hay this is just an idea but do you think it's armor is made out of a xenos exoskeleton.

keylight-di

keylight-di

Quote from: predatorfandrc90 on Dec 05, 2009, 05:52:10 PM
Also jet black hay this is just an idea but do you think it's armor is made out of a xenos exoskeleton.
Me personally - No. It's too far speculation. Do not confuse the P-series and the AVP-series.  :D
There is enough mess with the Predators.  ;)

jordan

jordan

I doubt they'd do it at this point, reference Aliens.  AVP series probably spooked them.

predatorfandrc90

predatorfandrc90

Quote from: jordan on Dec 05, 2009, 07:30:53 PM
I doubt they'd do it at this point, reference Aliens.  AVP series probably spooked them.
Good point. ;D
Quote from: keylight-di on Dec 05, 2009, 06:05:20 PM
Quote from: predatorfandrc90 on Dec 05, 2009, 05:52:10 PM
Also jet black hay this is just an idea but do you think it's armor is made out of a xenos exoskeleton.
Me personally - No. It's too far speculation. Do not confuse the P-series and the AVP-series.  :D
There is enough mess with the Predators.  ;)
:D

Puks

Puks

I seriously doubt xenos are going to be referenced in this film given RR's statement of ignoring P2 and AvP.

Haggar

Haggar

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Dec 04, 2009, 09:00:08 PM
My version of a black supa dupa Predator:

Nice. ;)

I wonder what a classic Predator with a face shape like that would look like with a dark ridged gnarled alligator type skin/hide..

Byohzrd

Byohzrd

Quote from: Haggar on Dec 06, 2009, 01:37:55 AM
I wonder what a classic Predator with a face shape like that would look like with a dark ridged gnarled alligator type skin/hide..

fan made mask by japgoth he calls the "croc head"

whole thread from sculpt to paint at the hunters lair
http://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?showtopic=8557&hl=croc

jordan

jordan

By claiming they'll look like they're on steroids, it must surely mean they'll look like Andersons fat Preds.  Even if you add a little muscle to Predators they look beefy.  Unless, they're ultra ripped.  Which could look cheesy.

I hate this whole idea.

War Wager

War Wager

If I had to design one of these things, this would be it:

Master

Master

Is it your painting? I like it allot.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed