ACM Status Update

Started by Sh0dan, Jul 22, 2009, 04:45:55 PM

Author
ACM Status Update (Read 89,674 times)

Sh0dan

Sh0dan

Randy Pitchford spoke to CVG. Saying that:

Quote"great things afoot".

"I know that there hasn't been much talk about what we're doing for awhile and that more details would be very juicy. Like so many people, I've been patient for years to finally be able to play this game and now that I'm actually involved in the creation of it I can tell you that it's extremely challenging to continue to be patient as it develops,"

"I want to tell all! But I can't. But I can say that we are working hard and that there are great things afoot and I know that when the time is right, Sega will be excited to share more details about the game. Until that time, I guess the only thing anyone can do is just keep pressuring Gearbox and Sega to spill more beans. Maybe one of us will eventually crack."

"I love Aliens and I love Gearbox Software's Aliens: Colonial Marines. I am extremely committed to the game and I'm very confident in Sega's commitment to the Aliens brand and to our game."

"I can imagine that there are a LOT of Aliens fans out there just like me that feel we've been waiting for our true Aliens game since we first saw the film and now that we know it's in development, we want it NOW!"

Source: http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=219918

Found by AzH.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Alright, you know the drill:

Corporal Lewis Hicks

Corporal Lewis Hicks

this is Great. lets hope one of them will give in eventually and spill more beans  :D

JayHy17

JayHy17

http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/697855/If-You-Want-Aliens-Colonial-Marines-Bug-Sega-About-It-Says-Gearbox-CEO-Randy-Pitchford.html

Randy P at G4tv, interview about Gearbox games. Also says the wait for Aliens cannot go on much longer!

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

I guess we should bombard Sega with emails, then.

Corporal Lewis Hicks

Corporal Lewis Hicks

Quote from: TJ Doc on Jul 30, 2009, 05:41:39 PM

i second that! aint gear box its saga .gear box could have got the game in stores before x mas i reckon but saga takeing there time!

JayHy17

JayHy17

Just sent my e mail today! Make sure to be polite and brown nose SEGA if you have to!!!!

e mail the pr

segapr@sega.com 

do it, do it.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Corporal Lewis Hicks on Jul 30, 2009, 05:44:05 PM
Quote from: TJ Doc on Jul 30, 2009, 05:41:39 PM

i second that! aint gear box its saga .gear box could have got the game in stores before x mas i reckon but saga takeing there time!
I third that notion! He sounds a lot like there is stuff he wants to tell everybody- WHY THE HELL CAN THEY NOT JUST RELEASE SOME NEW SCREENS FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!!??! Sorry, I get a little worked up when there is something I can't have. Kidding.

Cellien

Cellien

Considering how the new "AvP Marine" trailer looked, I'd say Sega is smart to keep A:CM off the radar.  They are too alike to be showing with one another.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Point!

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Cellien on Jul 31, 2009, 05:31:35 PM
Considering how the new "AvP Marine" trailer looked, I'd say Sega is smart to keep A:CM off the radar.  They are too alike to be showing with one another.
Yeah... it did look pretty fantastic, didn't it?

Razz

Razz

Hope to see more of ACM soon (hopefully before the year is out),easily want this more than AVP 3.

AlienHunterAACMdivision

AlienHunterAACMdivision

I do want it more as well bet AvP 3 will serve as a great "Tide Me Over" until A: CM does come out hopefully AvP 3 will have a Marine and Alien only multiplayer mode.  I'm a fan of each but the Alien holds the most special place in my heart.

predalien27

predalien27

survivor mode for avp2 is the best!  ;D
although no one has a server for hunt i want to play preds vs marines to hunt without being pounced on

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I almost think this thread should be stickied, and then new status updates can be posted here as they become available. That way anyone checking this board will know immediately where to go for the most up-to-date info on the status of Colonial Marines.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed