Free DVD on the Making of Alien

Started by SiL, Jul 12, 2009, 01:11:49 AM

Author
Free DVD on the Making of Alien (Read 17,819 times)

SiL

SiL

Just a note: Mr Lowe said his DVD limit will be about 20-30, after that they'll try to set up a torrent for the ISO files for people to download. Get it while it's hot!

EDIT

Well, speak of the devil.

Dennis Lowe just made this post at Alien Experience:

QuoteOK, so I've uploaded the torrent file to Mininova here

http://www.mininova.org/tor/2756179

It's the NTSC version and I know it's going to be a few days for the file to get distributed (given my upload limit 0f 40 KB/s) so at least it's an alternative.

midget

midget

I will be seeding this file for life.

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

yum.

yum yum yum yum.

Delicious documentary.

chupacabras acheronsis

Quote from: SiL on Jul 12, 2009, 10:19:49 AM
Just a note: Mr Lowe said his DVD limit will be about 20-30, after that they'll try to set up a torrent for the ISO files for people to download. Get it while it's hot!

EDIT

Well, speak of the devil.

Dennis Lowe just made this post at Alien Experience:

QuoteOK, so I've uploaded the torrent file to Mininova here

http://www.mininova.org/tor/2756179

It's the NTSC version and I know it's going to be a few days for the file to get distributed (given my upload limit 0f 40 KB/s) so at least it's an alternative.

i think i preffer it this way.

Hicks

Hicks

Jon Sorensen, who appears in the documentary, and was a modeller on Alien, has asked me to spread the word over here about this excellent soundtrack for the Alien Makers documentary called Alien 5. It's available for download, as single songs or the full album, in our downloads section.

Darkness and/or Corporal Hicks, if you wish to download the files and make them available for download from Galaxy I'm sure Jon would appreciate it. This is all about spreading the word to as many fans as possible, putting aside everything else.

Nightmare Asylum

I requested my copy! Can't wait.

xeno_alpha_07

My copy arrived this morning  ;D happy days!

Gates

Gates

Was watching some of this earlier today...loads of great stuff...thanks to all involved in putting this together and getting it out to us, much love... :)

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: xeno_alpha_07 on Jul 14, 2009, 09:14:19 PM
My copy arrived this morning  ;D happy days!

Just curious, does it just come as a disc or in a DVD box?

xeno_alpha_07

Just curious, does it just come as a disc or in a DVD box?

Disc, with the Yellow Nostromo and Alien Makers Logo printed on it.

Shasvre

Shasvre

I got my copy today, and will watch it this evening. Looked pretty nice.  :)

piet11111

piet11111

i got my copy today and i am in the netherlands  ;D

will watch it tomorrow after work.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

YAY!
Got my copy of it today, i got this package that had "England" and my address on it and i was like WTF?

Opened it up and saw the DVD, i was really surprised as i totally forgot about it.

Quotei got my copy today and i am in the netherlands
I live very close to the netherlands, like 2 kilometres from it, where do you live exactly if i may ask?

XenoVC

XenoVC

Got mine as well today.

Many thanks.

piet11111

piet11111

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Jul 15, 2009, 10:30:40 PM
YAY!
Got my copy of it today, i got this package that had "England" and my address on it and i was like WTF?

Opened it up and saw the DVD, i was really surprised as i totally forgot about it.

Quotei got my copy today and i am in the netherlands
I live very close to the netherlands, like 2 kilometres from it, where do you live exactly if i may ask?

terschelling one of the islands in the north.

it blows as you need to take a boat all the time so if its one of the speedier boats its 45 minutes or if its the boat that can take cars on board it will be 2 hours.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed