Alien Gets Remake

Started by Zwecky, May 28, 2009, 07:55:47 AM

Author
Alien Gets Remake (Read 28,029 times)

SM

SM

And that Numbers TV show they produced got tired very quickly.

Highland

Highland

Quote from: Cellien on May 29, 2009, 01:09:46 AM
They can make a reboot and I can only hope it will be good.  If not, it's not like the original films will cease to exist, so I don't care other than the youngsters will probably never hear of the original.  That's unfortunate, but no loss to me.  The original movies will still be here for my pleasure, on Blu-Ray at that!  @1080p, I can put on a HD projector and watch them like I'm in the theater. 

This is about the only sense I've read after 7 pages......

I still like Star wars, I still like Indie , the can do what they like, it'll never change a thing.

SM

SM

You obviously didn't read all 7 pages.

Griffith

Griffith

After all the whining and complaining let's analize this f**king reboot/sequel since it's a fact that FOX it's going to f**k us, like they did with AVP-R

Like must of you know Aliens homeplanet were described By Dr. Orona in Aliens: Outbreak now they better keep straight with that or that will f**k the continuity of the story. WICH is already f**ked.

Even if it's a prequel WTF is it going to be about? 2 and a half hour of space jokeys designing aliens or maybe guarding aliens like space keepers let's not even mention the human factor..or maybe it's going to be about WY picking up the alien signal or maybe they sent a shuttle before dispatching the nostromo.

SERIOUSLY WWWWWTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFF

NO ONE CARES!!  just keep the continuity of the story. is it so hard to understand??

Now this is where we do our part: Corporal Hick's will use his contacts to provide us the adress of the CEO responsable for this then we sent thousands of letters for a Cease and desist. If not we proceced to kidnap someone and ask for a reward.

Who's with me

Shasvre

Shasvre

I'm actually thrilled to see this. Sure, I would rather watch a sequel. But since that won't happen I'll go along with this. As previously said, even if it sucks the originals will still be there.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Yes, but who the hell wants yet another stain to tarnish this franchise? No one.

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

Really don't think this is necessary. Predators isn't I suppose, but for some reason, I can sympathise with that more than this.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

The only reason i'm letting "Predators" slide is because as much as it might be a reboot, it might as well be called a sequel, because Predator 2 was more or less the same damn movie as the first Predator.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: ShadowPred on May 29, 2009, 11:39:30 AM
Yes, but who the hell wants yet another stain to tarnish this franchise? No one.

I think I'll wait to pass judgement on it until I have actually seen it. Or actually know anything about it, which we don't yet.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Movies today don't get anything right very often, when it comes to remaking or doing anything to a franchise after a long hiatus, the results are never too good. AvP is one such example...I too hope that this movie will be good, but from everything I have seen from movies lately, I completely doubt it. Unless AVATAR is so amazing that everybody is inspired to do better.

Shasvre

Shasvre

There have been plenty of good reboots or remakes, as someone mentioned above. Like The Incredible Hulk, Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, Star Trek, Friday the 13th, The Hills Have Eyes.

Master

Master

Friday 13th and hills have eyes are one of the shittiest films i've ever seen...

Shasvre

Shasvre

I couldn't agree less. And I know that many people consider those two movies to be great remakes.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I can't speak for friday the 13th, but The Hills Have Eyes is one of the best movies that i've ever seen.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I hear the Firday the 13th remake was pretty good.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed