A Noob Question

Started by customizerwannabe, Jun 14, 2007, 03:00:36 PM

Author
A Noob Question (Read 3,067 times)

customizerwannabe

customizerwannabe

Just recently found your forum. It's AWESOME!! I am interested in picking up some 1:1 Predator helmets and see the name Biohunter quite a bit. Does he still make them? Does anyone else? Thanks in advance and I look forward to hanging out here for quite awhile!

Master Chief

Master Chief

biohunter76@yahoo.com <----- his e-mail address.  He'll respond the same day if he's not busy. He does awesome work.

go to www.predatorstuff.com too.  That's were I got his e-mail address.

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

how much do they cost?  ???

Master Chief

Master Chief

The Celtic bio sells for $275 unpainted and $375 painted.  The "Elder" bio is a little more.

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

that would be a month of work to me...without adding the shippment :( :'(

Master Chief

Master Chief

well...it's all about sacrifice now Slipknot.

No more beer for a month.  You'll be able to buy in no time  :D

customizerwannabe

customizerwannabe

Thanks. He did get back quickly! At least 2 or 3 I'm going to get from him. That Big Red version is great! Gotta have it.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

...you rich?

customizerwannabe

customizerwannabe

Not at all. Just comfortable.

darkbladepred

darkbladepred

Quote from: customizerwannabe on Jun 15, 2007, 05:17:46 AM
Not at all. Just comfortable.

If you can afford $900, $1200, or even $275 on Predator masks without a second thought you're more than comfortable.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: customizerwannabe on Jun 14, 2007, 05:12:03 PM
Thanks. He did get back quickly! At least 2 or 3 I'm going to get from him. That Big Red version is great! Gotta have it.

No Problem Mr. Comfortable  ;)  Post your collection when you get them.  I'm sure we'd all love to see them.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

You any good at painting?

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Quote from: darkbladepred on Jun 15, 2007, 05:24:00 AM
If you can afford $900, $1200, or even $275 on Predator masks without a second thought you're more than comfortable.

That's not true.  One of the benefits of being 'comfortable' is knowing that you can splurge here and there.  I myself am on minimum wage (or close enough to) and because I'm not a smoker or a piss-head, or any other number of things that eat up money, I can buy things that are a little pricey without having to worry about "the budget".

customizerwannabe

customizerwannabe

Well put Antman, and I fall in that category. I and my wife make good salary's but are far from rich. I don't drink smoke or gamble(at least I make it a point of not losing when I gamble:) Anyway, here are some pics since you asked for them. Display is n't set up at all as I've only been into this for a month. Waiting on the SS Pred Maquette to arrive...any minute by UPS!

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Oh man, we've got one of those SS Alien warrior busts for sale at work, and I've been trying to talk myself out of it ever since it came in.

...it's a losing battle.  I know I'll most likely buy it eventually.  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed