Alien vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator: Requiem
Aliens (Queen)
Alien: Ressurection (Queen)
Alien: Ressurection (Newborn)
Alien vs Predator (Queen)
Aliens vs Predator: Requiem (Predalien)
Author
Favorite Alien design(s)? (Read 83,902 times)

StrangeShape

StrangeShape

Well I never disliked its design because to be fair, you cant realy tell much from seeing the movies alone so it wasnt untill I became a full fledged die hard fan when I noticed the huge descent in its design and the loss of biomechanicality. When youre a first time viewer you cant really tell the details or differences in the designs because the creature in the first movie stays in the shadow pretty much. While the runner lost the biomechanical skeleton features and turned into a fleshy and muscular monster, it makes up for it with the remaining sexual overtones like the lips/mouth and the penis head

Feral_PRED

Feral_PRED

Quote from: Awgustas on Apr 19, 2009, 09:13:37 AM
Aliens ;).

I agree with you.  ALIENS

-alienhunter14

1GOTPINK8CIDBOOTSON

Quote from: TheMonolith on Aug 12, 2010, 05:09:54 AM
Quote from: Valaquen on Aug 04, 2010, 09:16:00 PM
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m191/Izzys88/Aliens/picture033.jpg
Looks like something out of a musical. I say that in a good sense.
Imagine xenomorphs dancing with Jacko in Beat It.
I think that would be awesome.

;D

Necrokult

Necrokult

definitly Newborn, sadly that this creature is an aberration resulting from a failed genetic experiment,is an amalgam of human and Alien DNA. . Unique creature.

#6.0

#6.0

Except for the newborn, chet, the queen from AR, I do not think there was one that was bad.....

Maybe not all great, but not bad.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: #6.0 on Sep 03, 2010, 01:51:31 AM
the queen from AR

It was the exact same prop as the one from Aliens. Literally, the exact same. They just painted it a different colour.

SM

SM

Plus the Aliens from AvP:Poo were shit.

#6.0

#6.0

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Sep 03, 2010, 01:53:09 AM
Quote from: #6.0 on Sep 03, 2010, 01:51:31 AM
the queen from AR

It was the exact same prop as the one from Aliens. Literally, the exact same. They just painted it a different colour.

I mean when it has the womb, and retarded ass arms.

Quote from: SM on Sep 03, 2010, 01:54:38 AM
Plus the Aliens from AvP:Poo were shit.

Not really....

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Yes. Really.

#6.0

#6.0

SM

SM

Yes, really x infinity.

QuoteI mean when it has the womb, and retarded ass arms.

The arms were also the same as the ones in Aliens.  She's just lying in an unusual position.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Between the overbite, the fleshyness of the design, the floppyness of the suit, and the just general lack of everything that made the originals so amazing, I'd say they were shit.

#6.0

#6.0

Quote from: SM on Sep 03, 2010, 02:19:47 AM
Yes, really x infinity.

QuoteI mean when it has the womb, and retarded ass arms.

The arms were also the same as the ones in Aliens.  She's just lying in an unusual position.

No, not really, and I don't think so... I might be wrong though, about the queen thing, that is.

SM

SM

We don't really see her primary arms in Resurrection, just the secondary ones as per Aliens.

And them pics sum up the shittiness of the crappy AvP:Poo Aliens.  (Three poo references in one sentence!)

#6.0

#6.0

Quote from: SM on Sep 03, 2010, 02:26:57 AM
We don't really see her primary arms in Resurrection, just the secondary ones as per Aliens.

And them pics sum up the shittiness of the crappy AvP:Poo Aliens.  (Three poo references in one sentence!)

Hmm... Perhaps.

And I like two of them.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed