Okay
94 (27%)
Good
65 (18.7%)
Great
37 (10.6%)

Total Members Voted: 316

Author
What did you think of AvP? (Read 88,425 times)

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Sorry, I misread your post.  :-X

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Remember those little action snippets on the internet? Not only did it spoil gill's death, but it also ruined the movie. Those were the 2 action scenes in the whole film.

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

Though the movie was disapointing, i still liked it. It was a decent Alien vs Predator movie. It could've been better but it could have been worse  :-\

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

i also thought it was dissapointing when i first watched it, after watching it a few times it bacame a okay for me...
There are things that i like and things that i hate about it, but there are really too much things that i think of could be sooo much better when i watch it that i really loose the fun of it while rewatching it sometimes.

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

I liked the whole film, except when the two predators were killed by just one alien. >:(

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Jun 10, 2007, 01:59:29 AM
i also thought it was dissapointing when i first watched it, after watching it a few times it bacame a okay for me...
There are things that i like and things that i hate about it, but there are really too much things that i think of could be sooo much better when i watch it that i really loose the fun of it while rewatching it sometimes.

It was the opposite for me. I love it at first then after a few times i thought it was disapointing.
I think it was because i wanted an Alien vs Predator movie so bad that no matter how disapointing it was going to be, i still would have liked it.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Even though i really dislike the film i do admit i like to watch the making of/ behind the scenes stuff for AVP. (please don't hit me!)

fluxcap

fluxcap

No harm there, I've watched those a few times myself. Regardless of how bad the flick is, its always interesting to see behind the scenes. Especially laughing at Paul Anderson's interview with all the concept art behind him and he always exclaims how great the movie will be. Oh that Paul...

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

That decieving jackass...LOL

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: fluxcap on Jun 17, 2007, 01:59:50 AM
No harm there, I've watched those a few times myself. Regardless of how bad the flick is, its always interesting to see behind the scenes. Especially laughing at Paul Anderson's interview with all the concept art behind him and he always exclaims how great the movie will be. Oh that Paul...

LOL aye, his comments are comical aren't they  ;D But yes i do like the Behind the Scenes matrial. Thats about it.

Highland

Highland

the funniest bit about the behind the scenes stuff is when he's on about the pred on top of the pyramid and "the camerea pulls back and theres 1000s of aliens" and at that time you were like , shit this movies gona rock!!! then you find out its a 1 minute clip with an Italian dudes voice over...... :o

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

False advertisement.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Jun 21, 2007, 02:21:37 AM
False advertisement.

We can SUE...if it is false advertisement.

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

It's not false advertising.

A trailer can show just about anything (including stuff not in the film, or footage shot especially for the trailer) and still not be done for false advertising.

A trailer is only a tool to make people aware that the film exists.  (And to entice them to watch it, obviously.)

It is not a contract or a promise between the film and the filmgoing audience in any way.

avpmad!

avpmad!

i liked it but the way 2 predators get killed by 1 alien is sad and the way the predators are teenagers. Also there was a lot more aliens then there was people down there for facehuggers to get.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed