Okay
94 (27%)
Good
65 (18.7%)
Great
37 (10.6%)

Total Members Voted: 316

Author
What did you think of AvP? (Read 88,418 times)

Nihil

Nihil

It was dissapointing to say the least. It came out the day before my birthday and I was totally thinking it was going to be the best movie out of both franchises. I knew I was wrong by the end of the first fight sceen. One alien should not be able to take on two predators like that. It was just silly. I felt the director was a bit biased towards the predator. And don't get me started on the pg-13 rating. The movie was weak sauce compared to other instalments in the alien and predator series.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Darkness on Nov 01, 2006, 08:57:10 AM
What did you think of AvP?
personly as a female fan I was very pleased how it turned out, but the only things that bugged me was the way scar looked and the close up views in the fight, it was hard to see what was going on

War Wager

War Wager

I loved it when I first saw it but now I think its OK. The Aliens look great, (mabye not the Predators) it has a good story and alot of interesting ideas (humans worshiping Predators, team up with Lex and Scar) but it is poorly acted, is too short and obviously should have been R rated...

All together though, I'd give it 3/5.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Quote from: slipknotpredator on Apr 27, 2007, 07:18:12 PM
alien3 is so much better than AVP

Of course! Not even a question ::)

Sci

Sci

I was very disappointed in the movie. There were a couple of good moments, I admit. But, the short length and the toned-down violence made this movie irredeemable.

However, it wasn't the worst movie I've ever seen, that title belongs to Uwe Boll's movies and Freddy Got Fingered.

~Jarrecko~

~Jarrecko~

Quote from: White Okami on May 01, 2007, 11:18:55 AM
personly as a female fan I was very pleased how it turned out, but the only things that bugged me was the way scar looked and the close up views in the fight, it was hard to see what was going on
I've noticed in alot of your posts you start with"as a female fan" or "because I'm a girl", lots of girls like the aliens and predator franchises it's not that uncommon.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: ~Jarrecko~ on May 05, 2007, 11:28:47 PM
Quote from: White Okami on May 01, 2007, 11:18:55 AM
I've noticed in alot of your posts you start with"as a female fan" or "because I'm a girl", lots of girls like the aliens and predator franchises it's not that uncommon.
really in my school its seen as weird byt rhen again theres not much diversity in my town its mainly people who have lived here for meny generations

SM

SM

I'e be wary of broadcasting your gender around here.  "Most of them haven't seen a woman in years".

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: SM on May 07, 2007, 02:09:12 AM
I'e be wary of broadcasting your gender around here.  "Most of them haven't seen a woman in years".
so? whats the problem?

SM

SM

Nevermind.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: SM on May 07, 2007, 02:15:11 AM
Nevermind.
oh alien 3.... sorry havent seen all the alien and pred movies yet just alien reserection part of pred 2 and all of avp seen it 6 times..

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

"I am telling you, its f*****g weird, out of all the people to survive that crash was a woman"  ;D

SiL

SiL

Quote from: White Okami on May 07, 2007, 02:17:54 AM
oh alien 3.... sorry havent seen all the alien and pred movies yet just alien reserection part of pred 2 and all of avp seen it 6 times..

So how the heck do you know the first Alien or Pred films aren't scary?

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: SiL on May 07, 2007, 02:25:01 AM
Quote from: White Okami on May 07, 2007, 02:17:54 AM

So how the heck do you know the first Alien or Pred films aren't scary?
nothing like creatures scare me just weird things like cars

SiL

SiL

See the movie first, then make claims...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed