Shasvre

Shasvre

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

.....this superior spiderman crap is ri-goddamn-diculous.  :laugh:

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

I've been reading Invincible.
It's really fun, very addicting, and feels like how superhero comic books should.

That said, anyone notice how terrible Robert Kirkman is at dialogue? Every character talks the same, and they always say exactly what's on their mind. It's always on the nose. And they go on and on.
I noticed this in The Walking Dead comics, too... It's functional dialogue, but that's it. It's a good thing he's so good at storytelling.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I've definitely noticed that some of the dialogue in TWD is kind of in-your-face at times, but its certainly not enough to lessen my enjoyment of the book.

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

He pulls it off because we care about the story.

Read Thief of Thieves- he comes up with the story, but someone else writes it. And the dialogue can be pretty fun.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Shasvre on Dec 19, 2012, 12:33:57 PM

f**k that Superior Spider-Man shit!

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Do we know who it is yet?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Alienseseses on Dec 19, 2012, 07:24:05 PM
Do we know who it is yet?

Yes, actually I posted it up two pages ago...if you care to take a look, then here it is:

Quote from: ShadowPred on Dec 14, 2012, 09:21:37 PM
SPOILERS

Superior Spider-Man's Identity revealed in issue 700 of The Amazing Spider-Man.

Just going to say that I had concerns about how it would actually play out...the way it's done makes sense to me, but it still doesn't justify how f**king stupid this is.

Spoiler
[close]

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

...that's kind of bullshit.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

God damn Superior Spider-Man!

Shasvre

Shasvre

I just read Thor: God of Thunder #3. Things are getting really exciting as Thor is tracking down the God Butcher in present time and we are treated to serveral flashbacks of a meeting between the two in a cave, a thousand years ago. Seems like something went down that day that left neither of them unscarred.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: ShadowPred on Dec 14, 2012, 09:21:37 PM
SPOILERS

Superior Spider-Man's Identity revealed in issue 700 of The Amazing Spider-Man.

Just going to say that I had concerns about how it would actually play out...the way it's done makes sense to me, but it still doesn't justify how f**king stupid this is.

Spoiler
[close]
I feel like throwing up... like for real.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Spoiler
[close]

Also:

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JakeLester/news/?a=71640

QuoteAfter what seemed to be an giant amount of backlash following the announcement that Gail Simone was being fired from Batgirl, the writer has taken to Twitter to reveal that she will be staying on the title.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed