Do you read comic books?

Yes, all the time
No, never ever
Sometimes, here and there
Author
Comic Book Readers (Read 916,296 times)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Aye, it's been a solid run so far, both when it comes to story and art.

Now go check out Thor: God of Thunder as well, damn it. :laugh:

First Blood

First Blood

I will trust me. Although I don't think my comic shop has any back-issues left. I'll have to double check next week. And if not, I'll pick up the TPB when it's released. :)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on Dec 13, 2012, 09:06:30 PM
I will trust me. Although I don't think my comic shop has any back-issues left. I'll have to double check next week. And if not, I'll pick up the TPB when it's released. :)
I'm just gonna tease you with my favorite moment from the last issue then. ;)

Spoiler
[close]

First Blood

First Blood

Holy Christ! :o

Who's doing the art, and who is the villain?

Shasvre

Shasvre

I think it's Esad Ribić doing the art (he also did the fantastic Sub-Mariner: The Depths). The villain is Gorr the God Butcher. This is the first time I've ever read of him.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Shasvre on Dec 13, 2012, 09:14:05 PM
Quote from: First Blood on Dec 13, 2012, 09:06:30 PM
I'm just gonna tease you with my favorite moment from the last issue then. ;)

Spoiler
[close]

f**king cool.

First Blood

First Blood

I finished reading Daredevil Volume 2 by Mark Waid and loooved it. DD teams up with Spidey and Black Cat, and together they're trying to stop various criminal enterprises from getting a hold of the Omega Drive. There was also a really cool issue which had DD descending down into the Earth to get his father's coffin back, which was stolen by Mole Man. I really recommend this series.  :)

And I ordered Daredevil: Ultimate Collection Volumes 1 & 2 by Brian Michael Bendis & Alex Maleev. I am on a bit of a DD kick at the moment. And it's delicious. :laugh:

Shasvre

Shasvre

Have you read Bendis' run before?

First Blood

First Blood

Nope. But I read it's where Matt gets his identity revealed as DD. And the public finds out.

Shasvre

Shasvre

I have read parts of it. When he's in prison.

It's good.

First Blood

First Blood

He meets Frank Castle right? Or is that when Brubaker takes over, after Bendis' run?

Shasvre

Shasvre

Hm, now you have me confused. That might have been Brubaker. I don't remember. :laugh:

First Blood

First Blood

It's Brubaker's run. Just checked. ;)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

SPOILERS

Superior Spider-Man's Identity revealed in issue 700 of The Amazing Spider-Man.

Just going to say that I had concerns about how it would actually play out...the way it's done makes sense to me, but it still doesn't justify how f**king stupid this is.

Spoiler
[close]

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

:laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed