Transformers: Dark Of The Moon

Started by Vulhala, Mar 17, 2009, 02:00:36 PM

Author
Transformers: Dark Of The Moon (Read 549,853 times)

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Apr 26, 2011, 09:00:02 AM
He's playing a human character called 'Dutch'.
Source

IMBD

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Data confirmed by Screenrant.com.
Screenrant  is usually a reliable source, so I'll count on it. Name not confirmed, but sincerely, who cares? The character'll probably have a small role.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

So badass... and the toy is insanely accurate! Will be buying that one hehe

Gazz

Gazz

I would feel a helluva lot more excited for this film if it was called "Transformers 3: We're Sorry" and opened with a 15 minute monologue from Michael Bay in which he pleads with the audience for forgiveness after the travesty that was Transformers 2, before exploding in one of the best pyrotechnic stunts ever performed. Is that really too much to ask?!

But really, I would feel so much more excited if it wasn't following TF2. I thought the first film was big, dumb and full of fun aided by a steady Spielberg hand and a nice central theme (a boy and his first car). That I'm actually still quite dubious about this film despite public apologies and an appealing teaser trailer says a lot about how bad the second film shit the bed for me.

Shasvre

Shasvre

DaddyYautja

DaddyYautja

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 26, 2011, 01:46:14 AM
Quote from: DJ Pu$$yface on Apr 25, 2011, 11:12:04 PM
Quote from: Shasvre on Apr 25, 2011, 11:04:12 PM

It... has... teeth.  ::)

Don't think that's teeth but merely just the metal.

Ok, but it has a rib cage.

scarhunter92

Nightmare Asylum

You guys are really overreacting with *What's the actress's model's name again?*

I mean, yeah, she definitely isn't the prettiest girl ever, especially those lips, but she certainly isn't ugly.

Her acting ability, on the other hand...that remains to be seen.

Sso02V

Sso02V

Quote from: Gazz on Apr 26, 2011, 06:11:02 PM
I would feel a helluva lot more excited for this film if it was called "Transformers 3: We're Sorry" and opened with a 15 minute monologue from Michael Bay in which he pleads with the audience for forgiveness after the travesty that was Transformers 2, before exploding in one of the best pyrotechnic stunts ever performed. Is that really too much to ask?!
How about "Transformers 3: Now With Writers!"

Gazz

Gazz

Quote from: Sso02V on Apr 26, 2011, 09:49:12 PM

Mind = Blown

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Shasvre on Apr 26, 2011, 06:24:46 PM

Jesus, I'm worried for my eyes when I'll come to see the flick. Ahh, I fear they might burn with that gal in motion! :o

Quote from: Sso02V on Apr 26, 2011, 09:49:12 PM

To the quotes thread!

DoomRulz

ace3g

ace3g

Scree

Scree

Looks like Skyline. It even has those tiny little eyes. Cute.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed