Transformers: Dark Of The Moon

Started by Vulhala, Mar 17, 2009, 02:00:36 PM

Author
Transformers: Dark Of The Moon (Read 548,569 times)

Vulhala

Vulhala

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

It bit early but lets have Unicron as the main villain.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Bump. Since their is a 3rd movie now in works, lets post ideas in here for now.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I want my Dinobots to be in it, but I also wouldn't want Bay raping them like he did Devastator...

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I hope see Galvatron, Cyclonus, Scourge, and Grimlock for the 3rd movie.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Why Galvatron? Megatron isn't dead.

Yautja117

Yautja117

Ultra Magnus and Shockwave. If Unicron shows up, you just know Bay's gonna make him explode. Maybe Nemesis Prime too?

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

After watching all the behind the scenes stuff from ROTF's DVD, the amount of time they had to work was a big factor for all the shortcomings of that movie besides the twins,  hopefully with this extra time Bay has, he can really hone in on the story, include fewer bots, and make this one more personable. We still saw little of Jolt, Sideswipe, Ratchet and Ironhide.

Yautja117

Yautja117

Ironhide was the one I really missed in ROTF. He was awesome in the first one, but nothing in the second.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Can't wait for this one! Give the robots a little more character development and we have an awesome trilogy!

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

I personaly like Bays style and what he has done with the Transformers films.

I think hes made the movies way better than they deserve to be, because lets face it the transformers cartoon is ultra cheesy and extremely corny. The movies are a million times more badass.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Then you've never seen the cartoon because if you had, you wouldn't be saying that. Bay made a good first film, but the sequel was a joke.

Seriously, humping dogs? Humping Wheelie? Devastator turned into a gorilla? Devastator with testicles? Robots that can go to the bottom of the Atlantic without taking damage? A love argument in a library while a killer robot is chasing you? Turning Optimus Prime into the Punisher?

I could go on.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

As for the cartoons, I have only seen the first season of the show from the 80's and it is awesome!

Yautja117

Yautja117

G1 has plenty plenty of plot holes. Here's an example: In the episode "A Prime Problem" Megs makes a Prime clone. They scan the two, so we get a full X-ray of Prime. Then, in the 1986 movie, the matrix, which has never been seen or heard of before, appears inside him. G1 and Animated are the best though. Animated Megs would destroy any other.

Puks

Puks

The first one was ok, albeit very cheesy and immature, but ok. The sequel was horrible, however. I regret ever watching it, Bay is just childish, his movies are for teens, not for hard-core sci-fi fans like me.

Giant mechs from space acting like children. Awful.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed