Tarzan vs Predator: At the Earth's Core

Started by avp85comiccollector, Mar 06, 2009, 06:37:17 AM

Author
Tarzan vs Predator: At the Earth's Core (Read 863 times)

avp85comiccollector

So...that was a really great read in my opinion. Loved the unusual action in it. Although reading this series introduces lots of new words and phrases that they carried over from the Tarzan side. Anyhow, I always thought it was an unusual battle, what do you guy's think?

happypred

well it's OK if you like Tarzan, the hordes of predators aren't very menacing in it but that's the only way to make the comic work especially since there were dozens of predators running around the jungle

I really think the comic would have been better from a predator standpoint had the writer used fewer predators or even just one like in Predator v. Judge Dredd (I mean come on, Judge Dredd and his crew have trouble with one predator while Tarzan and co. easily dispatch multiple predators?)

but yeah overall it was OK since I do like Tarzan

Predator755

I actually liked this one quite a bit! After reading a handful of Tarzan novels, I sorta fell in love with it. I admit, I didn't like having like 30 Preds running around, but at least most of the kills were believable. Like when Tarzan shoved that weapon up under the Preds jaw and fired. Now THAT was cool. :)
But I still believe this was more oriented towards Tarzan fans, but Im alright with it. I would recomend this to either Predator or Tarzan fans. :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed