Prisoner names in Alien3

Started by Xenomrph, Feb 21, 2009, 11:42:56 PM

Author
Prisoner names in Alien3 (Read 12,304 times)

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I was chatting with SiL on MSN right now, and we got on the topic of the names of the prisoner characters in 'Alien3'. We tried to make a list of all 23 (25 custodial staff, 2 of which were Aaron and Andrews) and came up with this:

Clemens
Dillon
Golic
Morse
Boggs
Rains
Jude
Murphy
Eric
Kevin
David
Arthur
Troy
Frank
Junior
William
Gregor

That's 17, which means we're missing 5. I haven't checked the script, novelization, or trading cards yet, so maybe the other 5 simply... aren't named. IMDb only lists the above 17.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Vincent ( Going off script and Assembly Cut )
ED ( Script )
CHRISTOPHER ( Script )

Theres are 3 just pulled form the script etc that i can remember...havent read the novel in years so not sure of any more...

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Awesome, thanks. :) Just need 2 more! :D

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

JANNI <<< Another from the December 18th Script...
MARTIN <<< Also taken from the December 18thy Script

Hope this is wat your looking for, remeber these Names are taken from 3 different Hill/Giller Scripts  :D ;D

SM

SM

FIORINA 161 Planet on the OUTER VEIL. A long way from it's sun, FIORINA was always experiencing bad weather, and the temperature dropped to –40 degrees Centigrade at night. There was also a problem with lice, for which there was no treatment. For prolonged visits to FIORINA, the shaving off of all hair was recommended. For this reason, a maximum security work correctional facility for male convicts was set up. The Class C prison unit, number 12037154 used to house thousands of prisoners working in the mineral ore refinery and lead works, but this was reduced to 22 prisoners (ARTHUR, BOGGS, CHRISTOPHER, DAVID, DILLON, ED, ERIC, FRANK, GILLAS, GOLIC, GREGOR, JANNI, JUDE, KEVIN, LAWRENCE, MARTIN, MORSE, MURPHY, RAINS, TROY, VINCENT and WILLIAM) and 3 custodians (AARON, ANDREWS and CLEMENS) in the late 22nd century to continue the refining of the natural methane occurring there. The prisoners, led by DILLON, started their own apocalyptic millenarian fundamentalist Christian movement there. Everything was running smoothly until RIPLEY crashed there in an EEV and an ALIEN began running amok. In a complex 10 square miles in area, and with 600 air ducts, the ALIEN quickly gained the advantage. The prison didn't have any modern amenities, and no weapons; they were on the honour system. After the ALIEN killed all the prisoners but MORSE, the facility was closed down and the remaining refinery equipment was sold as scrap. Some people also called it FIORI 16.

Link

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Awesome, thanks. Looks like Lawrence was the last name we were missing. :)

Alien³

Alien³

ARTHUR,
BOGGS,
CHRISTOPHER,
DAVID,
DILLON,
ED,
ERIC,
FRANK,
GILLAS,
GOLIC,
GREGOR,
JANNI,
JUDE,
KEVIN,
LAWRENCE,
MARTIN,
MORSE,
MURPHY,
RAINS,
TROY,
VINCENT,
WILLIAM.

AARON,
ANDREWS,
CLEMENS.

EEV2650

EEV2650

What the hell happened to the guy who started the piston up early? After he freaked out and pulled the lever you never see him again.

Alien³

Alien³

Quote from: EEV2650 on Feb 22, 2009, 12:09:17 PM
What the hell happened to the guy who started the piston up early? After he freaked out and pulled the lever you never see him again.

I think Ripley finds his corpse but you never see his face. She takes his torch. It's amist the scene where Jude is running and gets caught by the Runner near near the door.
QUICK ALIEN 3 FACT Vincenzo Nicoli who plays Jude is a crime boss in TDK.

Niall Buggy plays the guy who throws the switch.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: Alien3 on Feb 22, 2009, 12:28:37 PM
Quote from: EEV2650 on Feb 22, 2009, 12:09:17 PM

I think Ripley finds his corpse but you never see his face. She takes his torch. It's amist the scene where Jude is running and gets caught by the Runner near near the door.
QUICK ALIEN 3 FACT Vincenzo Nicoli who plays Jude is a crime boss in TDK.

Niall Buggy plays the guy who throws the switch.

Ripley Finds him just before the Alien chases Jude as Alien3 said.  But in the Alien 3 workprint when Ripley comes across Eric's body she says his name so you can identify who shes found.  Plus its cut differently.

QuoteAwesome, thanks. Looks like Lawrence was the last name we were missing. Smiley

AHA! thats one that was driving me mad trying to remember  :D ;D

ShadowSonic

ShadowSonic

That dude was Eric, he was the Irish cook. The guy who found Golic in the mess hall all covered in blood.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

One thing ive always found funny is that in the Assembly Cut prisoner David come accross the remains of VINCENT in the bate and chase sequence.  Where the hell did he come from?? lol if you look at all the survivors you see, Jude, Kevin, Gregor, Eric, Troy, Morse, Aaron, David, Dillon, William and Ripley.  So where is Vincent?????

SM

SM

Vincent is a bit of an enigma.  He's not present in the rallying sequence, but ends up being the first one killed in the bait and chase sequence, when Kevin finds him being munched on.  Kevin yells "Come on!!!" and the chase starts.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I don't have the DVDs handy to check since I'm at work right now, but does the extended/assembly cut shed any light on that? Like, even if the credits listed all the characters and who played them, maybe we could at least ID what he looked like earlier in the movie or something, I dunno.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: Xenomrph on Feb 22, 2009, 09:03:41 PM
I don't have the DVDs handy to check since I'm at work right now, but does the extended/assembly cut shed any light on that? Like, even if the credits listed all the characters and who played them, maybe we could at least ID what he looked like earlier in the movie or something, I dunno.

You can see a few of the " Stunt Players " in some scenes of Alien 3 in both the Theatrical and Assembly cuts.  The credits only list them as " Stunt Players " nothing more. You can identify a few of the other none listed characters by the script and the scenes they are in.  For example The scene with Clemens and the other 2 prisoners in the bug shower scene ( Assembly Cut ) Clemens tells 2 prisoners an EEV's come down their names will be in the script...Don't have it on me Right now to check what the names are but they are there.  As to Vincent like SM said hes an enigma...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed