Alien Anthology Discussion

Started by AVP66, Feb 19, 2009, 04:11:42 PM

Author
Alien Anthology Discussion (Read 364,213 times)

Huol

Huol

Mines here.  ;D

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Huol on Oct 22, 2010, 12:13:50 PM
Mines here.  ;D

Pictures son! Post some pictures!

Vulhala

Vulhala

I agree. Pic or it didn't happen  :D

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

f**king fuming! tracked my box set to come today, had my dad to stay in only for someone off a different street come round with the parcel ticket, the god dam delivery service went to the wrong house and post the ticket there. I,ve phoned up play and gave them what for they recon its coming tomorrow, I'm not holding my breath. I will never buy off them again!

Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

chupacabras acheronsis

I saw it at a video store shelf. that was quick.

Quote from: shakermakerman on Oct 22, 2010, 01:40:17 PM
f**king fuming! tracked my box set to come today, had my dad to stay in only for someone off a different street come round with the parcel ticket, the god dam delivery service went to the wrong house and post the ticket there. I,ve phoned up play and gave them what for they recon its coming tomorrow, I'm not holding my breath. I will never buy off them again!

Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

if the parcel ticket had the right address on it, it must be the deliverer's fault! can you not go to the depot to pick it up, or is it being redelivered?

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

Quote from: AvatarIII on Oct 22, 2010, 01:49:39 PM

Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

if the parcel ticket had the right address on it, it must be the deliverer's fault! can you not go to the depot to pick it up, or is it being redelivered?

Dont think so, it dont say on the ticket or their website.

(really should stop typing in the dark)

Quote from: shakermakerman on Oct 22, 2010, 01:52:51 PM

Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

Dont think so, it say on the ticket of their website.

i didn't know play had their own delivery service now :-\ how did the guy from the wrong house know who's house was right?

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

Quote from: AvatarIII on Oct 22, 2010, 01:54:42 PM
Quote from: shakermakerman on Oct 22, 2010, 01:52:51 PM

Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

Dont think so, it say on the ticket of their website.

i didn't know play had their own delivery service now :-\ how did the guy from the wrong house know who's house was right?

happend before.

Huol

Huol

Excuse shitty quality.
Its sexier irl.

Quote from: Huol on Oct 22, 2010, 02:01:17 PM
Excuse shitty quality.
Its sexier irl.

niiiice
can you take a pic with no flash, and the glow effect on?

Huol

Huol

coooool, i hope mine is at home!!! it better be seeing as it was dispatched befroe yours :P

Huol

Huol

I think the greatest part is that it came with batteries already inside.

Quote from: Huol on Oct 22, 2010, 02:10:37 PM
I think the greatest part is that it came with batteries already inside.

they normally do, or the 2 battery powered ltd ed sculpture box sets i already have (Watchmen Owlship, T2 T:800 Head) did have anyway

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed